Notices

Was using the phone fine for days, added a few calendar events today, and all of a sudden everything on the calendar disappeared.. no reboot, or anything else out of the ordinary?

Already rebooted and nothing has shown up..

Is there a way to recover what was lost? Where are the calendar items stored?

any help would be appreciated!

Last edited by tangsirics; 2010-01-14 at 02:31.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Amsterdam
I just had the same.

Calendar items are stored in /home/user/.calendar/calendardb
There is a calendardb-backup-2010-05-01_07:30:00
Copying that back to calendardb did not restore any entry, just gave me the same backup file

Filip

aperently the calendar didn't liked a repeating ICS-calendar entry.
I had the 'bad' calendardb file copied it to my pc and used a sqlite browser to browse thru in the hope to find what was wrong, found an more then 10000 times repeating in the Parameters table. after removing that entry (id) from all the other tables too the db seems ok. copied it back to my n900 and restarted the phone.
calendar seems ok again.

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Australia
Hi,
I have been using my calendar successfully for a couple of years. However, this morning I rebooted my phone, and upon restart the calendar was empty.
Previously there were 4 calenders: eCoach, Birthdays, n900 & Private.
Now there are only 2 options: n900 & Private.

Both of these are totally empty. My last backup was a month ago, so I was hoping I could get this back without restoring the backup.

Can anyone suggest what may have happened? And how to go about fixing it?

I have tried rebooting, and the calendar is still empty. I have the newere calendar home widget installed if that is relavent.

I have searched the forums but could not find any useful information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Justin.

Did you read the privious two entries, try that it will most likely solve the problem.