Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Recently I had one failed repository (Sygic), which I am aware of, but I went into the Application Manager tonight and noticed all of the repositories were not working (Nokia, Maemo, Extra, Extra-testing etc....). There still appears to a lot of applications available to download and and UPDATE revealed 3 new updates for applications....

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing a problem or is this a result of something I have installed, which is corrupting my repositories.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Last edited by MyNokiaN900; 2011-05-21 at 23:50. Reason: It's working now - so how can I delete this post?

Have had all repositories except maemo extras 'fail to refresh' for weeks now.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Phoenix, Arizona
I've been messing around in places I shouldn't be in root today and the catalogs all went away. I was about to do a restore when I decided to just reboot, and after the 4th time they all came back. That was 4 consecutive reboots with the only activity being to check if the catalogs were back.