Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
When calling, after 30 seconds of talking, phone puts call in "hold on" mode and afterwards it hangs. I had upgrade throught OTA. Then I flashed the mobile and restored security copy and programs. And again calls in hold on mode. I uninstalled these aplications:

-Call Notify
-Chrochik Mycontacts (mycontacts)
-Custom ringtones for your contacts (per-contact ringtones)
-Recaller
-Vicar

and now IT'S SOLVED. I will try to reinstall them looking for wich cause the problem but i bet for "Recaller".

I add here some text on spanish to ease people looking at google for a solution (I haven't found anything):

Mi móvil al llamar, al de unos 30 segundos ponía las llamadas en espera y luego se cortaban / colgaban. Tras reflashearlo y resinstalar las aplicaciones y no tener éxito, elimine las aplicaciones que enumero arriba en inglés y se ha solucionado. Probaré a reinstalarlas para ver cual es la que causa el problema pero apuesto por "Recaller".

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
Media Player:
during mp3 playback the forward/bw slider is disabled

Posts: 474 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by tomchiverton View Post
It's not an issue for enough people ? I've never had an issue with WPA2 on my N900, over either 11b or 11g. And I've had two routers from two different manufacturers since I got my N900...

It might be just you.
Did you file a bug with a reproducible test case?
If it's like the time I filed/confirmed two WPA bugs with clear, reproducible test cases, a substantial number of other people reporting the same problems, and suggestions for definite, technically simple fixes, the answer will be WONTFIX...

I'm thinking of UX flaws - being unable to enter some passcodes, and being unable to connect to some APs through the connections dialog, even though you can connect to the same APs in a long-winded way (if you know about it) through the settings wizard.

Those might be the bugs being referred to, they might not.

But with such trivial and clearly-easy-to-fix issues getting WONTFIXed, it seems probably a waste of time to file more technically challenging reports.

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Pandora
Seriously,, This is driving me crazy..
While on call , It automatically goes to hold.
Tried turning controls, Uninstall/install Vicar.. No other progs have a word in the phone dept.
I have to activate call from hold every 3 or 4 seconds..
Can any one exaplin me why this happens .. Well it all started after P.R 1.3 stuff..
Flashed firmware and eMMc today morning

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Pandora
Is no one interested in this thread any more>?
Am really expecting a response by refreshing the page and keeping my fingers crossed.
Please answer me before i go mad and throw a hammer on my n900

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
Has anyone noticed that the little spinning icon that shows up in the title bar when an app is loading or working is a little messed up now - when it spins around to a certain position the image is corrupted (only for a second)...

Is so minor but looks really bad, is this just me or has anyone else noticed this?

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
#xtreemneo I supose that you have read my post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=121

Try to reflash firmware and don't install any aplication. Try to call. If it works, then it's time to hunt the bugging aplication.

I can't help you more, sorry and good luck

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by jer006 View Post
Has anyone noticed that the little spinning icon that shows up in the title bar when an app is loading or working is a little messed up now - when it spins around to a certain position the image is corrupted (only for a second)...

Is so minor but looks really bad, is this just me or has anyone else noticed this?
Yes I had this once.
Did a restart and it went away.
(You could try reloading the theme)

I also had a problem with applications button (top left hand corner).

The Following User Says Thank You to Robb For This Useful Post:
Posts: 134 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Russia,Moscow
I experience strange behavior of the screen.

As you might know, before PR1.3 if you leave the hw-keyboard open and the light fades you can press the screen and it turns on. If you don't touch the screen and close the keyboard, phone will think it's locked.

After I flashed 1.3 things have changed. Now if i leave keyboard open and the screen goes off and then I close it, the phone doesn't think it's locked. Instead if I touch the screen it will turn on.

Does anyone else experience this or could at least check this? Could it be just the change brought by Nokia in the latest firmware?

PS I have custom hildon-desktop installed(single colomn with all patches)

Last edited by qwenjis; 2010-10-31 at 21:45.

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
@qwenjis
Just tried for you and mine works as expected. After faded out, if i close the keyboard the phone is in locked state.

The Following User Says Thank You to jurop88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
pr1.3