Hi to all, i would really know how to change the trasparency of the prediction bar over the virtual keyboard's buttons.
For being more specific i woud like to set to 0 the trasparency of the bar on the top of the virtual keyboard.

word1, word2, word 3,word 4
Q W E R T Y U I O P
A S D F G H J K L
Z X C V B N M

if this were the keyboard of sailfish, i would like to also set the trasparency of prediction bar's background ( the background behind word1,word2,word3,word4).

This because using android whatsapp, when tapping on the text field to insert IM's text, the keyboard appears regularly, but xt9 prediction's words are not visible, since the white background of the Android whatsapp's text field covers them.

if i type Wo in text field
it results in something like this

Word1 Word2

instead of

Word1 Word2

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
no problems for me. text prediction line is always visible in all orientations inside all apps. i'm using onlly default keyboard with default layout and no any keyboard patches.

is it visible without background trasparency?
i am using dolphin+ keyboard but i will try with the standard one, and if is allright i will contact developer to solve this bug/issue.
For me there is no problem in landscape but in portait only.

PS: however thank you coderus, i will send to you a small donation both for help that (always) offer and for powermenu2 (wich i have discovered yesterday and i really find useful)

ok coderus, you are right. the problem seems to be the eber42 okboard.
i will contact him for this bug, wich is very similar to the other one (transparency when using default browser)

FOR ALL:
i have found an app/method to use android dalvik without that orrible buttons bottom bar. it will be showed only tapping on an notification icon. now i can use android whatsapp without too much complaining, waiting for mitakuluu or whatsup being completed (one as features, one as encryption method).
if anyone interested please tell me here, so i will explain this very dumb proof way.

The Following User Says Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
coderus, the problem is now the opposite,since xt9 bar in def kbd is covering completely the text field. i cant see what i'm writing. how to set transparency?https://metacrane.com/c/Screen