Hi

I've set up various calendars via caldav but apparently the n9 only syncs 3 months of that calendar. Given that one of those calendars is a local holidays calendar I would like to have it sync for the full year. Any ideas how to achive this?

thanks,

I have the same problem on my N9. I can not synchronize data older than 12 September, more than two months into the future.

lol this might explain why my caldav can't sync item in november

I'm facing the same problem. Did you find a way to sync all items (instead of only a few month)???

Most probably I'll have to use syncevolution as a temporary fix.

Originally Posted by Muchylin View Post
I have the same problem on my N9. I can not synchronize data older than 12 September, more than two months into the future.
Some time ago I was wondering why future items are missing in my n9 calendar.

I just created some "dummy events" from 13th to 17th of September. After rebooting the n9, only the first 3 events are visible!
Checking the calendar db with a sqlite viewer shows all 5 events!

Changing the system date of the n9 (+1 week into the future) makes the missing two events visible again.

For my understanding this means that this issue is not only related to caldav sync. This seems to be a general issue (or feature).

The Following User Says Thank You to N770-Freak For This Useful Post:
I'm pretty sure this used to work - I've only noticed it in the last few days when entries for October in my calendar 'disappeared' after syncing. I'll have to try sticking with the personal calendar and not sync to see if that works...

I hate to say it but together with the IMAP email notification glitch PR1.3 is a step backwards. I think if I had the choice I'd go back to PR1.2 and have this stuff working....

Possible mega-clunky workaround.
I noticed that some entries survived the syncing and they were all recurring. Editing the problem entries in Google calendar to make them recur once after a year made them reappear in the N9 calendar. I'll have to see if they disappear on me again...

Originally Posted by WhitP View Post
I'll have to see if they disappear on me again...
Rebooting the phone always was the best test for me. If entries are still visible after reboot, everything should be fine.

Mine would disappear after a few syncs at most very reliably.

Anyway the entries are still there :-)

I changed the interval to 5 years to keep them well out of the way

I'll restart the phone later today to check that out as well

Hi,

Here's a possible workaround:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=19

Cheers,
~wonger