Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
At this point, it is probably best to assume the worse case scenario as there has basically been no evidence to the contrary...
There were people who initially weren't due to receive a tablet, but their status switched to 'pending shipment' in the first couple of days. You'd think this would have been because of other people declining. I doubt that would happen by now though - I should think everyone who was going to pass up the tablet will have done so already.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by billranton View Post
There were people who initially weren't due to receive a tablet, but their status switched to 'pending shipment' in the first couple of days. You'd think this would have been because of other people declining. I doubt that would happen by now though - I should think everyone who was going to pass up the tablet will have done so already.
Thats sounds reasonable. You know, I'm just astonished at all that has transpired here. I am also deeply sadden for everyone that it didn't work out. I mean, even if you aquire a tablet, a large part of the enjoyment comes from the community sharing knowledge and experiences. This will largely be missing because so few people have one. That is what drew me to the N900 years ago.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Only a refund can be the answer to a refund. Without it it's simply no refund.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Only a refund can be the answer to a refund. Without it it's simply no refund.
Whoa. That's deep brother.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Whoa. That's deep brother.
Yeah. I think we have to go very deep to understand what jolla means with the word. Possibly also forget everything we know about the meaning of a refund, if not the word it self.

Gerbick. Time to think outside of the box. Bring your weirdest thought (about the subject) and we go with that.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-04-07 at 05:16.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
This thread is in danger of becoming a religion. The tablet, the scam, and the holy refund.

Originally Posted by billranton View Post
This thread is in danger of becoming a religion. The tablet, the scam, and the holy refund.
Tablets are like god...
Attached Images

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
I just got the invitation mail to complete my address details and pay taxes for my tablet!!

So it seems Jolla is moving forward with the deliveries. Now lets see how long to wait for the actual tablet to arrive (according to the mail and shop it should be 10-20 days for handling and packaging and further 5-7 days for the actual delivery from Honkong)

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

Last edited by seiichiro0185; 2016-04-07 at 13:20.

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 359 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
I just got the invitation mail to complete my address details and pay taxes for my tablet!!

So it seems Jolla is moving forward with the deliveries. Now lets see how long to wait for the actual tablet to arrive
Yep, me too! Just paid the taxes (57€ in my case) and placed the order. Happy to see things moving at last.

And to join one of the most exclusive clubs, as a Jolla tablet owner!
I doubt the tablet will get much support, sadly, but we'll see.

Thanks to everybody that replied earlier!

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
jap, get a invite it too!

but my 25$ for 64GB Upgrade is not included because i pay this with a different email adress

Last edited by cvp; 2016-04-07 at 15:29.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund