Active Topics

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by casper27 View Post
The logic behind the fact that the N900 is dead becuse Meego got announced is beyond backwards. The very fact that the N900 and Meego with both run QT applications is a massive possitive.
The key word there is "will". I think people who own N900 now are more concerned about what is happening now instead of what may happen someday in the future.

I wish they update the media player so that it can video playlist.

I been bored a while now....i been waiting for that FREE OVI NAV and still haven't heard anything from Nokia. Pretty disappointing but that's okay...when iPHONE 4.0 come out....it's probably time to switch.

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
I was tired of waiting on PR1.2 but overclocking and leaked fw kept me entertained so far.

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
maemo.org = my pain relief from boredom with my N900

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Houston, Texas
If your bored of it sell it simple as that

I would never say switch phones, however it does really boil down to personal preference. Mine is N900 all the way! I will say be careful of the grass is greener syndrome.

ok been using the desire for almost a day and its great in some things but sucks in most.

i thought 1ghz snapgragon is meant to be the the best...... its not that great.

the email client for hotmail kinda sucks, nokia messaging is better. App store has loads of apps which is fun. HTC PC app really sucks compared to nokia suite even with basic support for n900.

but it does feel good to have a normal "phone" in my hand. But nothing beats linux, dont even think andriod is actually multi tasking, bit crap.

aint even tried media player, hope there is some sort of codec support like n900.

browsers pretty good, n900 better and it would be the best if it had pinch zoom.

kinda got used to virtualkeyboard but do miss real qwerty for gaming

need more time to decide

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London - UK
I got bored some time ago. I expected to be a bit of guinea pig, but after five months there are too many glitches and not enough software. The phone is too much of a niche techies product (and that is said as a fairly hardcore techie). I have switched to a HTC Desire which seems to have much more support from Google and HTC than the N900 has ever had from Nokia. Maybe I was expected too much. Anyone want to buy a second hand N900, one careful owner?

just realised how buggy andriod is, wifi issues, does not stay connected. USB mass storage mode not always loading on PC...

.no media player for videos?

Tags
booooooooooring, please go, please sell