Active Topics

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
oo thanks

Originally Posted by felbutss View Post
good idea but not feasible.
btw, You had the wrong quote there. I didn't say that.
Having the feature in shortcutd was mine blabbing though.

Originally Posted by b0unc3 View Post
No (not yet)
I've modified quicklaunch in order to do this job, the package is ready but it's builded with the pr1.2, so if I publish it now, no one can test it
I think I'll wait until the pr1.2 will be available for the community.
As to shortcutd developers, I can tell, that when Mugen 2400 mAh battery is in use, the lens cover is open all the time.

shortcutd and quicklaunch could be useful still, if instead of monitoring the lens cover, it would monitor the camera shutter button. If camera application is already running, ignore it. But if camera application is not running, show the menu.

For the shortcud guys, the lighter focus press of the camera shutter button could be usable, even if the camera application is running, IF camera application is not on the foreground.

The Following User Says Thank You to zimon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zimon View Post
As to shortcutd developers, I can tell, that when Mugen 2400 mAh battery is in use, the lens cover is open all the time.

shortcutd and quicklaunch could be useful still, if instead of monitoring the lens cover, it would monitor the camera shutter button. If camera application is already running, ignore it. But if camera application is not running, show the menu.

For the shortcud guys, the lighter focus press of the camera shutter button could be usable, even if the camera application is running, IF camera application is not on the foreground.
Thanks to point that out. I'm trying to make possible to use the lens cover or the power button , so it can avoid this problem for the people who is using that adapter.

The Following User Says Thank You to b0unc3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Abu Dhabi, UAE
Originally Posted by antoarts View Post
The simplest solution would be to have an option in the settigns menu to choose whatever or not you want to open the camera app when you slid open the lens cover. You can still activate the camera by clicking the camera button.

Having a menu is still nicer, but more complicated to implement...
quite interested in this solution actually, as i also use the panorama app, and i wouldn't be surprised if there were other apps that require opening the lens cover, which would lead to the hassle of the camera app launching

also like b0unc3's idea, useful and i'm looking forward to it when the new firmware gets released
good work

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
i want this

..............very cool idea

Last edited by F2thaK; 2010-04-04 at 13:18.

what happen with using quick launch *** the app that opens when opening the cover (check previous pages).
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=12

i wanna use blessn900 sometimes

Last edited by felbutss; 2010-06-18 at 13:40.

The Following User Says Thank You to felbutss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Yes, yes, yes ! Thats what im talkin' bout!

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
If the N900 is locked and the camera slider opens, i want NOTHING (as he says in Matrix) to happen.

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer..."

no1????????????