Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Poland
i think you have libqtm-12 which is experimental, try to remove libqtm-12 and install only libqtm-11, I don't have any other ideas now.

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
I believe once I read that you won't be working anymore for that app (or maybe you said you will take a break because of exams or something). So removed this app. Saw this app popping on the top of the fapman some days back and installed it. Today I ran the new version of the app for the first time and I must say I am impressed.

Great app. I hope CSSU guys will consider it as open source replacement for the built in gallery soon. Not sure if python and qml dependencies will be of any problem though.

Thank you so much I am still improving that app, I needed a break because of other projects from school (Blender 3D, MATLAB).
BTW new update is near, I made file removing, and minimizing by swipe through upper edge of screen. Now I am working how to speed up app loading, I am testing my idea, and it needs more time.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jendkers For This Useful Post:
Posts: 31 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ St. Petersburg, Russia
Originally Posted by jendkers View Post
i think you have libqtm-12 which is experimental, try to remove libqtm-12 and install only libqtm-11, I don't have any other ideas now.

No, it did not help
okay, I reflash soon and everything will be fine
Thank you for trying to help

Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
jendkers,
Thanks for the last MaePyGalleryQML update. I have been testing with the delete option, but I have the impression it is not totally flawless.

Things I noticed:
  • the thumbnail list is not always show again after deleting images. A new sort brings them back
  • Images are not always removed, meaning sometimes the wrong images are removed!?
Could very well be an issue on my side, but perhaps you could have a look at it. I marked serveral random images in the thumbnail view and the image view for deletion in a few sequential delete actions. Perhaps an indexed list gets inconsistent after a few deletes? If you can't reproduce it, I can see if I can come up with a testcase.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
I have tested it many many times to be sure that is working, but maybe i missed something, i will look now on it.

ok I found what is wrong funny mistake, but good programing lesson for me update will be soon.

Last edited by jendkers; 2012-06-13 at 21:43.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jendkers For This Useful Post:
thanks a lot for all the updates,

I found some issues:
* when zooming in via the slider, the image is initially moved to the edge of the screen and is being stretched as the zoom level increases, it might be better looking to keep the image centered while zooming

* when viewing an image, if either the rotate left / rotate right buttons are used, then the image is zoomed in via slider / double click, part of the image cant be viewed in one direction and excess black areas on the edges are present on the other direction, but the image is viewed correctly if the device itself is rotated instead of pressing the rotate buttons.

* if the user views the info dialog, and marks the image then clicks back, the image will have a red square around it, and if the user touches and hold the image the red square will be gone, supposedly that means the image has been unmarked, however clicking again on the image and viewing it then clicking the info button, will still show that the image has been marked.

* if the user zooms in by double clicking the image, the slider position isn't updated, it is shown as if the image isn't zoomed at all.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ivyking For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Ahmedabad,India
i would like to see a feature to set the picture as desktop wallpaper through this app.....if possible...

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Bump
A new update is released in devel repo. Version 0.3.3-0.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Yep, that's propably the last update of this app...
It includes:
- "set as wallpaper" option in info dialog, you must enter desktop number (1-9) and click Ok
- new way of loading files, and of sorting it
App should be more flexible and a little faster. That's propably last update, now I am developing simple game in QML for nokia n9.

The Following User Says Thank You to jendkers For This Useful Post: