Active Topics

bay tha way whene i tray to flashit by any tool there is a blou line in the phone ----------...................................... so in 40% its stope all the time in the same place may be thes will hilpe u to find a sulotion for me
and some time ayealo tringle and arabic writing but leter leter not a word
Attached Images

Last edited by axab2002; 2012-02-12 at 07:45.

look and helpe

I think it's better to return it to Nokia Care so they will fix or replace it under warranty .

no nokia care no warranty only me and u and good member

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Originally Posted by axab2002 View Post
Ur N9 is 'bricked'... meaning: 'faulty'.
But that doesn't mean it cannot be rectified.

Probably u have corrupted it's firmware by some unintentional tweaking efforts. That screenshot says so.

However, given our limited resources we [here in TMO] might not be able to assist u properly. I'd advice u to visit a Nokia-Care Centre asap.

If u r in Dubai, u could go to Axion-Telecom, Sharaf-DG or Cellucom-Nokia. Or else, contact Nokia-Care directly. Their address is below:

Nokia Care
P.O.Box: 9266, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: +971 4 2343161

If u r in another location of Middle East, pls google that info pertaining to ur location. This is the best we could advice/suggest for u, as of now.

Good luck.

Qorax

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Oh yes. U don't need a 'warantee' for that. Nokia-Care & the others mentioned in my previous post, will rectify ur N9 FREE OF COST. I guarantee that @ least in Dubai.

thank but it doesnt help me i am an able to go into any where or to send to any where

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
thank but it doesnt help me i am an able to go into any where or to send to any where
I am afraid that all that could be done was already written here, and as the options provided don't fit your needs there is nothing that can be done by other forum members.

also i need help

Tags
broken, buysomethinelse