Notices

its my second number that has been blocked by yappari no reason why they do this . they should fix this bug or at least give a solution i kept changing number and this **** happens

before you start yappari with your new number you have to delete the roster.db and better the chats.db from yappari folder as well....

if you don't do this Whatsapp thinks that you are spam because your contacts are not synchronized...they will kick you from server in less minutes

i did completely flashed my phone and then installd yappari and registered on new number it worked for few hours then suddenly connection closed by server wtf

Hi all
I noticed that when I start Yappari, I cannot see people I added recently in my contacts neither last groups I created or I was added.
Is anyone else noticing this behaviour?
I attach my yappari.log with initialization and synchronization.

I find this in the log:
INCOMING:
<iq>
from=393356256196-1434697235@g.us
id=get_participants_5
type=error
<error>
code=501
text=feature-not-implemented

I can't see participant list in this group indeed (group created today). maybe the protocol is changed.

[EDIT]
Cannot upload file. this is the link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...4/yappari2.log
[/EDIT]

The Following User Says Thank You to Faso_II For This Useful Post:
SQLite format 3**@ ***0*0-A*indexsqlite_autoindex_receipt_1receiptP ++*Ytablesqlite_sequencesqlite_sequenceCREATE TABLE sqlite_sequence(name,seq)H**wtableloglogCREAT E TABLE log (localid integer primary key autoincrement,name varchar(256),from_me boolean,timestamp integer not null,id varchar(20) not null,type integer not null,data varchar(65535),thumb_image varchar(256),status integer not null,media_url varchar(256),media_mime_type varchar(20),media_wa_type integer,media_size integer,media_name varchar(256),media_duration_seconds integer,local_file_uri varchar(512),live boolean,latitude real,longitude real,media_caption varchar(160),msg_count integer,msg_delivered integer,msg_read integer,remote_resource varchar(20))
'l 'C*[tablesettingssettingsCREATE TABLE settings (version integer)H**wtableloglogCREATE TABLE log (localid integer primary key autoincrement,name varchar(256),from_me boolean,timestamp integer not null,id varchar(20) not null,type integer not null,data varchar(65535),thumb_image varchar(256),status integer not null,media_url varchar(256),media_mime_type varchar(20),media_wa_type integer,media_size integer,media_name varchar(256),media_duration_seconds integer,local_file_uri varchar(512),live boolean,latitude real,longitude real,media_caption varchar(160),msg_count integer,msg_delivered integer,msg_read integer,remote_resource varchar(20))P++*Ytablesqlite_sequencesqlite_seq uenceCREATE TABLE sqlite_sequence(name,seq)E*atablereceiptrecei ptCREATE TABLE receipt (message_id integer not null,participant varchar(20) not null,type integer not null,timestamp integer not null,unique(message_id, participant, type))-A*indexsqlite_autoindex_receipt_1receipt** *

Seems they banned me forever...donīt know.

However, have a look a Telegram and forget about that Facebook-spyware.

Everyone I showed it in the last days was fascinated about it, there is no reason to use Whatsapp anymore except almost every friend use it - but simply tell all of them about Telegram and make them change to Telegram, too!

Telegram has lots of benefits...the N900-Pidgin-version is in really early beta, but that will hopefully change if more people use it.

Everyone should give it a try in my opinion!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micha1982 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Originally Posted by Micha1982 View Post
Seems they banned me forever...donīt know.

However, have a look a Telegram and forget about that Facebook-spyware.

Everyone I showed it in the last days was fascinated about it, there is no reason to use Whatsapp anymore except almost every friend use it - but simply tell all of them about Telegram and make them change to Telegram, too!

Telegram has lots of benefits...the N900-Pidgin-version is in really early beta, but that will hopefully change if more people use it.

Everyone should give it a try in my opinion!
The Pidgin one is fast too. I am not sure how to download media from there. Have to look into some preferences. But seems much better than other IMs. If your not a whatsapp guy then Telegram for Pidgin is the best..... Atleast for time being.

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
If your contacts do not use Telegram, then you're basically ****t.
For example, in South Africa I have never heard anyone mention Telegram at all. I bet there are very few users. On the other hand, "everyone" with a Whatsapp-capable phone is on Whatsapp.

I am not advocating for Whatsapp, which I've never really liked to use, but, as a person you want a "network" where people who matter to you also use.

Not saying Telegram is not useful

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sicelo View Post
For example, in South Africa I have never heard anyone mention Telegram at all.
but, as a person you want a "network" where people who matter to you also use.
Itīs up to YOU to change that

(and with an already existing Whatsapp-network that shouldnīt be too hard)

The Following User Says Thank You to Micha1982 For This Useful Post:
hi i create a group with few friends after i create the group i try to add few more friends but there not adding

Tags
whatsapp, yappari