Closed Thread
Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Guys, your tablets are unfortunately not going to be shipped today, tomorrow or the day after. I would wait until at least after Maemo Summit or a week or two after before getting antsy about the shipping date.

I know you're excited. I know the wait is excruciating and seeing all those videos on Youtube is absolute pain. It's coming... just wait a little while longer.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
I was just wondering if any of you guys who ordered from amazon got charged already for the total price.

I just checked mine and amazon only charged $1. Which means they're not ready to ship yet

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
Honestly I don't see why it WOULDN'T be able to be shipped this week. If they want to, and everything is finished, they could!

We're all anxious

Posts: 369 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Virginia
Iwantmytoyiwantmytoyiwantmytoyiwantmytoyiwantmytoy iwantmytoyiwantmytoyiwantmytoyiwantmytoyiwantmytoy

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hogwash For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
"I shall forever be haunted by what I did for that Klondike bar."

s/Klondike bar/N900/

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
Guys, your tablets are unfortunately not going to be shipped today, tomorrow or the day after. I would wait until at least after Maemo Summit or a week or two after before getting antsy about the shipping date.

I know you're excited. I know the wait is excruciating and seeing all those videos on Youtube is absolute pain. It's coming... just wait a little while longer.
Don't kill our dreams. It's all we have plus video's of the N900 on youtube!

Any chance we can merge this with the other thread. no real need for a new thread

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
I heard Nokia held a press conference indicating N900 will be delayed for about 60-90 days due to some hardware problem. Anybody heard about this also?

Posts: 670 | Thanked: 747 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Kansas City, Missouri, USA
A Google search turned up nothing about a Nokia press conference in the last 24 hrs. Not to worry.
Registered Linux user #266531.

Posts: 1,028 | Thanked: 578 times | Joined on Mar 2009 @ Chicago
Mine shipped yesterday..

|||EDIT

Oooh, here comes the UPS guy!

|||EDIT2

Oh man, this thing is SOOO awesome!

|||EDIT3

OK, now i'm bored.

Last edited by JayOnThaBeat; 2009-09-28 at 23:01. Reason: added a single space... makes it seem more realistic having an actual edit ;)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JayOnThaBeat For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
boost karma here!, collective psychosis, drillee machine, elvis has an n900, fictional hardware, fixed in harmattan, funny tag competition, gimmie-gimmie-gimmie!!!, godot, haiku, is it here yet???, just around the corner, n900 & prejudice, n900 holy war, n900 shipping, no!, peter is so hot, poetry, private investigator, spy satellite, time killer, tweets showcase, urge to kill rising