Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
C3 looks to really push capabilities of low-end phones. This thing is gonna sell huge.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NokiaCon.../0/ILMbDIoApE0

Posts: 322 | Thanked: 305 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Nokia e5 has 18,5 hours of talk time??? Isn't this some sort of record?

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
According to this (user comments) site the C5 and C6 have 600mhz CPU.

That's actually pretty good value.

Originally Posted by johnel View Post
According to this (user comments) site the C5 and C6 have 600mhz CPU.

That's actually pretty good value.
As if a normal user ever would be interested what type of processor and system the phone runs. They are only interested in the user experience, which, I hope for Nokia's sake, is ok in all these three phones.

I assume C3 to be huge though. It's providing a solid offer at a very very low price.

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by demos View Post
As if a normal user ever would be interested what type of processor and system the phone runs. They are only interested in the user experience, which, I hope for Nokia's sake, is ok in all these three phones.

I assume C3 to be huge though. It's providing a solid offer at a very very low price.
Yes the user is not interested in the cpu but considering today's software requirements the phones need to be able to handle additional demands.

My partner had a play with my n900 and she was impressed by the user interface and speed of the the n900 compared to her 5800 Xpress.

She then said "do you want to swap phones?" and I subtley hinted that she should "f*** off!"

If you want a decent user experience then processor speed is still an important factor.

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by Missingbyte View Post
Oh well nokia another stupid device, how about finish the n900 first im still waiting!!!!!
Exactly

Maybe they can just shot a video, of course with people of all the races, and tell us all kindly that they just decided not to finish the n900 ever.

Is there something we can really do about all of this beyond complaining in this forum ? This is getting like they'll laughing at our faces: 3 new devices while one (the most expensive one) is still with an unfinished OS.

Please don't send me the "if you don't like the n900, then sell it" because people that could consider to buy a n900 has (guess what) an internet connection (oh yes, they do) and read these forums and won't buy it!

I am getting disappointed now with n900 that a lot of people here have been so patiently waiting for months for the release of pr 1.2. we could have the greatest phone in the world but cannot justify by the current status of our O.S./or firmware.

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
WHAT????
Are they laughting of us????
I tried to be patient and not a troller member this days...
Lehto and Titan give me for first time that feeling of "this is something nice", (n900 and maemo.org)
Chromium socked me, really amazing.
Javicq and his cpc emulator, perhaps the best version I never played.
... and a lot of people working together.
Yes, maemo.org guys are really great... AND NOW, RIGHT NOW, THAT NOKIS REINVENTING THE WHEEL AND SELLING MORE *GREAT* PHONES AND JODIENDO NUESTRO PUTO CULO??
So please no one telling me be patient with pr1.2, no one telling to me "they are working hard to debug it and bring us a great soft", NO EXCUSES, SORRY.
I never believe a exclusive-n900 announce! BUT ANOTHER YOU ARE NOT WELCOME N900 SIMPLY MAKES ME SHOUT STOP!
So I suppose banned for live: **** you Nokia!

Last edited by rpgAmazon; 2010-04-13 at 21:55.

Posts: 322 | Thanked: 305 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by rpgAmazon View Post
WHAT????
Are they laughting of us????
I tried to be patient and not a troller member this days...
Lehto and Titan give me for first time that feeling of "this is something nice", (n900 and maemo.org)
Chromium socked me, really amazing.
Javicq and his cpc emulator, perhaps the best version I never played.
... and a lot of people working together.
Yes, maemo.org guys are really great... AND NOW, RIGHT NOW, THAT NOKIS REINVENTING THE WHEEL AND SELLING MORE *GREAT* PHONES AND JODIENDO NUESTRO PUTO CULO??
So please no one telling me be patient with pr1.2, no one telling to me "they are working hard to debug it and bring us a great soft", NO EXCUSES, SORRY.
I never believe a exclusive-n900 announce! BUT ANOTHER YOU ARE NOT WELCOME N900 SIMPLY MAKES ME SHOUT STOP!
So I suppose banned for live: **** you Nokia!
Oh my. What has a symbian phone release got to do with maemo 5 firmware update? Please try to stay on topic.

The Following User Says Thank You to bbin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 146 | Thanked: 119 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
Can you read my bad english, or you don't want to do?
I'm not speaking about 1.2, I'm speaking AGAIN OUT!

Tags
announcement, connect, countdown, event, everyone connect, if u don't like your n900, just sell it, nokia