Posts: 293 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Fremantle, W. Australia
Originally Posted by dwaradzyn View Post
Sometimes it tries to connect using IPv6 and fails....forceIPv4=1.
Thanks. that fixed the main OSM map. Still have:
- "2 batteries found" stderr, and "battery: -1%" on screen.
- lots of dbus errors, e.g. when I click a button and click ignored.
- tries to fetch from c.andy.sandbox.cloudmade.com and tah.openstreetmap.org which are down, but no useful error message for user.
- change map: map icons sometimes loading very slowly.

Having played with it, it does not appear to do what I needed. Will need to keep Android and N900 around for mapping, by the looks of it.

The Following User Says Thank You to myk For This Useful Post:
As of 0.6.x there is no support for rerouting and offline search, sorry.

Dear dwaradzyn,

Thanks for the input.
Susgestion hope you can add the offline rerouting since it very usefull and make the navigation more reliable and also with offline poi. It will be best if clould gps can utilized the Garmin map and poi since its free and also always updated and make the Clould gps be more usefull and reliable navigation system.

Thanks

Is there any way to makes the blue line of the route visible during all the navigation time ? I'm on the 0.5.5 and that line just disaper when i'm moving. Since i can't read the litle font on the turn by turn box when i'm driving, i missed so much that blue line (
Many thanks to the author and sorry about my bad english.

Posts: 317 | Thanked: 787 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Krakow, Poland
Originally Posted by saponga View Post
Is there any way to makes the blue line of the route visible during all the navigation time ? I'm on the 0.5.5 and that line just disaper when i'm moving. Since i can't read the litle font on the turn by turn box when i'm driving, i missed so much that blue line (
Many thanks to the author and sorry about my bad english.
This bug was fixed in 0.5.7. That version is no longer available from repositories - attaching a copy here.
Attached Files
File Type: deb cloudgps_0.5.7_armel.deb (139.8 KB, 186 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to dwaradzyn For This Useful Post:
This bug was fixed in 0.5.7. That version is no longer available from repositories - attaching a copy here.
Thank you so much !!! It works. CloudGPS is just perfect for me now. Fast, smooth, intuitive, clean and simple... Congratulations !!!
Cheers from Brazil

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Curitiba-PR . Brasil
-
-
very, very good app ... congratulations to the developer
-
Anyone know where I can download specific map of my city (Curitiba-Pr / Brazil).
-
vlw

Originally Posted by Rogatti View Post
-
-
very, very good app ... congratulations to the developer
-
Anyone know where I can download specific map of my city (Curitiba-Pr / Brazil).
-
vlw
Você acha openstreetmap gratuito para o mundo todo mas não são tão legais quanto o Google maps. Com o CloudGPS prefiro deixar baixando o googlemaps em tempo real pois uso um plano daqueles de 50 centavos/dia da TIM.
Abração.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Curitiba-PR . Brasil
Originally Posted by saponga View Post
Você acha openstreetmap gratuito para o mundo todo mas não são tão legais quanto o Google maps. Com o CloudGPS prefiro deixar baixando o googlemaps em tempo real pois uso um plano daqueles de 50 centavos/dia da TIM.
Abração.
-
-
vero .. tbm to fazendo isso......hehe
-
sem contar que o plano com a velocidade constante não esta caro..
-
vlw

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
hi all,

I cannot seem to get a location lock with CloudGPS and other GPS apps work correctly, how do I start to find out why? Is there a log file or something I can look into? What info do you need from me? I am using 0.6.5...

Originally Posted by ajack View Post
hi all,

I cannot seem to get a location lock with CloudGPS and other GPS apps work correctly, how do I start to find out why? Is there a log file or something I can look into? What info do you need from me? I am using 0.6.5...
Try this:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=514

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saponga For This Useful Post:

Tags
best gps app