Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Borneo
how long does normal address book synchronization take time? i have press that button, since 15 minutes ago, but the "Contact hasn't synchronized yet" keeps pop up each time i hit create chat.
Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by didik.wahyono View Post
how long does normal address book synchronization take time? i have press that button, since 15 minutes ago, but the "Contact hasn't synchronized yet" keeps pop up each time i hit create chat.
Thanks in advance.
Few seconds in my case, maybe a minute if you have many contacts, but looks like contacts synchronization doesn't work anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
So the 4th of February my whatsapp will expire. Has anyone else already had their whatsapp expire and have to pay through the normal client?

Would like to know the safe way to use the official client, pay and then revert back to Yappari. If possible.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Borneo
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Few seconds in my case, maybe a minute if you have many contacts, but looks like contacts synchronization doesn't work anymore.
Yes.. its not working at all.. and i have deleted rooster.db so i can only send a message by sending an sms to the person to send a whatsapp to me... hehehe.. i think whatsapp server has changed the XML format. I keep getting the Contact Syncer Error 203. It will be a good temporary fix to give an option of mannualy select phone number from address book. Just like the begining stage of yappari.

my yappari stopped working after updating the cssu,does not start anymore. i have flashed my n900 twice. Problem not solved. its driving me nuts. i really missed this app.i need help please!thanks

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by olawaleayeni View Post
my yappari stopped working after updating the cssu,does not start anymore. i have flashed my n900 twice. Problem not solved. its driving me nuts. i really missed this app.i need help please!thanks
Try to launch it from the command line and post the output here, hopefully someone would be able to help. Just open X Terminal and type "Yappari" with a capital "Y". And remember NOT as root. Otherwise you'll end up with permission problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to mlwane For This Useful Post:
Your Whatsapp account has expired ?

Mine will expire on 2026 (as whatsapp reads that i have paid)
Here's how to do it :
DO NOT DO THIS IF YOUR WHATSAPP ACCOUNT IS RUNNING AS THIS MAY END UP WITH NO WHATSAPP ACCOUNT

*Get a Jailbroken IDevice and download whatsapp (Installous is no longer working )

*Now register using it

*and now return back to yappari ,register in yappari and read the config file ,TADAAA it reads Paid

@Scorpius
Are you going to fix the sync Error ?

Hi Scorpius

I used yappari and works fine. Till today,
I receive aande sent messages and see them append to the older messages, but when I close yappari and re-open the new messages are gone.
Any idea?

Thanks Rob

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
I also have received the same error

Code:
>> 10000564243d7871
Synchronizing contacts...
Requesting chunk of 50 contacts
Contact Syncer Error: 203
Chunk received
XML error: not an XML response
All I have done is update the CSSU and the update Yappari.

Last edited by fareed_xtreme; 2013-01-11 at 17:28.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp