Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus ... I guess I have to order both and take the one I receive first

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus or Galaxy note or galaxy nexus ... I guess I have to order both and take the one I receive first

I'm in the same debate. Even if I'd like to have an N9, I think the reality is that Samsung is delivering far more than Nokia.

Even worst, my N900 is dying, I'm getting the "all telephony functions disabled" message...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsolano For This Useful Post:
Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Anyone going for Galaxy note?
I'm leaning towards the Note because of the stylus, image editing software and larger size. Still not a fan of Android though

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
note is not about android. It's about a big ******* phone

I have n900, n9 and a few androids. But this phone is all about size

It's a Nexus phone for me! Just have to wait until the unlocked GSM variant comes out in November. I doubt T-Mobile or AT&T will carry it subsidized. Verizon probably has the lockdown on that.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Can I use the unlocked GSM variant in Europe? Planning to go to US late november and while I'm there buy a few phones and computers.It's so cheap

galaxy note vs galaxy nexus, side by side

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=4219

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
are you sure? link please
The link i have has it as an unresolved bug
http://android-developers.blogspot.c.../Android%204.0
Look at the release notes yourself hardware accelerated 2d UI.

Droid Razr is looking amazing. Try Samsung, at least try to design nice looking, metal build high end phone.

Can't still see myself going back to Android, but all respect for Motorola for that device, just can't get why it doesn't have ICS, thinking it's Google after all making the phone.

Razr should have ICS out in Q1 next year, who knows by that time might add it to my phone collection.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Droid Razr is looking amazing. Try Samsung, at least try to design nice looking, metal build high end phone.

Can't still see myself going back to Android, but all respect for Motorola for that device, just can't get why it doesn't have ICS, thinking it's Google after all making the phone.

Razr should have ICS out in Q1 next year, who knows by that time might add it to my phone collection.
Actually the Galaxy Nexus is made of metal and the back is textured plastic so it should be a pleasure to hold in the hand.

Tags
android envy, buzz..buzz buzz, core failure, crapdroid, galaxy fap, galaxy tab, ipad killer, samsung, tab trolls, tablet envy