Millions of angry fins will buy Jolla now

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
+1

I hadn't considered that yet...
I doubt millions, but it should be a positive development for Jolla.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Rugoz View Post
Millions of angry fins will buy Jolla now
At least some will.
Microsoft is not so universally loved here and if the aquisition leads to unemployment that sure affects the sentiment.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I doubt that Jolla will come out to Finland at the right time. If they were smart, they'd already be out. No time to take advantage of this than right now.

I'm going to say if they don't get out in the next month, this might be an opportunity missed imho.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Get out of what?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Finns should be happy Microsoft kept them afloat. They brought all the woes to themselves.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Get out of what?
Out, as in regards to having a product already on shelves, released for sale to the masses.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I doubt that Jolla will come out to Finland at the right time. If they were smart, they'd already be out. No time to take advantage of this than right now.

I'm going to say if they don't get out in the next month, this might be an opportunity missed imho.
I agree.

But there has been some kind of progress lately, Dillon and Carol has teased with fresh devices so lets hope they using the time and get the damn devices out for the early adaptors and setup second preorder campaign in coming weeks...

update:

new finish article:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/talous/20130...66124_ta.shtml

translated:

http://translate.google.com/translat...ct=url&act=url

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-09-09 at 19:58.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Out, as in regards to having a product already on shelves, released for sale to the masses.
Ok, thanks. I concur!

Do you think its possible for us to install Sailfish OS on our favorite android device like some big screen devices? Jolla screen is so tiny! If not, I think its time for a new CEO! the forth one...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-09-16 at 17:50.

Tags
dave ate sail, fishing jolla, n9 sailfish, nokia n950, sailfish, sailfish os, sailfish video, where?