Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
i dont find it a polite behaviour , being honest...i confirmed my purchase so while sell it to others? if you post here it means u want.to sell here. i reply quite immediately and you sold it after 24h!!
What do you mean? I received quite some PMs way before your "confirmed", and even if I did not sell to the person I already deal with, you are not even the second. Sorry for that.

Now who is not being polite?

sure, you are. if you were dealing with others simply could communicate it..for example when i asked for spedition. i would.have written : i am dealing with others, if i wont sell it to them i will say there

but thats not big deal, maybe only different vision of what right behaviour means...but everyone have own opinion so thats fine.
hava a nice day

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I do not want to take sides so please treat this as a neutral remark. As a buyer, I always assume the seller dealing with others by default. The only time I expect exclusivity is when it is explicitly mentioned.

i have different approach or better im used to specify but how i have just said,maybe different opinion. so, peace and love. opinions are like balls,everyone have his own..i.will just consider it next time, i will pay more attention to this aspect

The Following User Says Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Your last post "confirming" you want to buy is on 26th Sep, while my post was on 23rd Sep.

There are 3 days you did not show commitment and why I should wait for your reply, while lots of others show theirs.

I count the person saying "OK I will buy this for this price" as the deal, and if I changed mind (mostly I won't) or selling to other I WILL DEFINITELY let him know in the first place.

For the person just showing interests, sorry.

Perhaps next time you would mention your intentions or confirmations earlier.

And again, sorry for your inconvenience.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
my asking for spedition was already a confirm. if not, for what reason in the world would have been interested in spedition cost? however just misanderstood, so thats ok, it doesnt matt(er) =)

The Following User Says Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Let us keep it seen as a misunderstanding.

I do not know about your private messages, so take this as another neutral remark:
asking for spedition/shipping cost is definitely not a 'buying confirmation' but only show of interest.
Of course seller will deal with others. So only after confirmation from seller to buyer I would see it as 'deal confirmed'. (even then seller may make the deal perfect for the person paying first. something all parties should be informed about).

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
thanks for your interest and for your point of view. i will consider it in a future,could be useful. however i guess it has no sense to keep on with this topic, since every involved parts have express their point of view/ approach/intentions. i repeat, it's all right.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post: