Active Topics

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ UK Swindon
if you have several buyers in the UK i'd be happy to receive them and send them on internally in the uk. Would keep costs down.
pm me when you have any further orders and we can arrange if others in the UK are happy with this.
Paul

Last edited by bonerp; 2010-02-06 at 22:01.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bonerp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Finland
Nice. I would be interested on buying two or maybe three. Looks like the n900 sits quite well on the stand, but how is it going to stay put on a slick surface when i poke my n900? Should the bottom of the stand be treated with some nonslippery stuff? =)

The Following User Says Thank You to Larza For This Useful Post:
You could make the piece on the side without the camera go up higher and hook around the top edge of the n900, leaving room for the screen to slide up.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Fargo, North Dakota, USA
Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
Would you ship to Germany too ?
I will ship anywhere -- but if the cost of shipping is too high (more than $5 for a flat envelope) I will have to ask for a little extra.

I don't think it will be a problem. I designed these stands to lay flat in a flat envelope and shipping should be very cheap.

Originally Posted by bonerp View Post
if you have several buyers in the UK i'd be happy to receive them and send them one internally in the uk. Would keep costs down.
pm me when you have any further orders and we can arrange if others in the UK are happy with this.
Paul
Cool idea, I would be happy to do this.

Originally Posted by bonerp View Post
if you have several buyers in the UK i'd be happy to receive them and send them one internally in the uk. Would keep costs down.
Paul
Thats a great idea, id buy 2, would you sell via ebay.co.uk or? i reckon these stands would fly on ebay.

The Following User Says Thank You to biggzy For This Useful Post:
I could put some on eBay, but I would have to raise the price a bit.

I was thinking that I would just accept payments via PayPal to cut out the middleman and keep things cheap... would that work for everyone?

If you'd rather have the security that eBay offers, that's OK with me, too, I'd just need to raise the price a little to cover fees.

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
I'll take two of these gadgets. I was just trying to figure out how to do this in a wood block and you pop up.

Geeks work in mysterious ways...

Originally Posted by fake View Post
I could put some on eBay, but I would have to raise the price a bit.

I was thinking that I would just accept payments via PayPal to cut out the middleman and keep things cheap... would that work for everyone?

If you'd rather have the security that eBay offers, that's OK with me, too, I'd just need to raise the price a little to cover fees.
even if most of us buy direct i would still put them on ebay, this stand could take off well, so its worth a try mate, would love that stand in matt black plastic, is it posible?

Originally Posted by biggzy View Post
even if most of us buy direct i would still put them on ebay, this stand could take off well, so its worth a try mate, would love that stand in matt black plastic, is it posible?
I'll see what eBay fees would be like and give it a try. Thanks for the idea.

Matte is a little tough. Black acrylic is possible -- I'll have to see how much it costs, it might make the price go up a bit. As you can see in the video, the two pieces force-fit together, that's not possible with acrylic, as it will break. I'd have to rethink it a bit... maybe for version two.

It's also possible to just spraypaint or marker this one black.

The Following User Says Thank You to fake For This Useful Post:

Tags
accessory, acrylic, awesome!, complex pricing structure, holder, inexpensive, n900, n900 stand, stand, stay in school!!!, wood