Doesn't seem to have "The First One" on the back, but otherwise - yeah, it looks like it.

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
The new Poppy Red OH also does not have the same ringtones as the First One LE TOH.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aegis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Spain
Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
My phone has started tearing up the screen once in a while also, lighthouse app shows memory usage of +90% all the time even after reboot
Ligthouse shows RAM usage with buffers/cache. I suggested him (its developer) to make it how "real" usage. It will be fixed in an upcoming release.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mced For This Useful Post:
Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Thanks for suggestions concerning reboots. Battery sits firmly on its place. I don't think the problem is with the hw, because I didn't have this problem before 'stable' update.Yesterday device turned off 3 three times when talking on the phone. I removed battery and waited 10 secs before inserting it back. Wlan was disabled.
This is getting ridiculous.

Mines upped from a few times a day to constantly, there is a tiny little bit of looseness in the battery, but am unsure if this is making a massive difference

im on the same boat as shanttu.. "1.0" update was aweful and broke more than it fixed usability wise

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Originally Posted by shanttu View Post
Thanks for suggestions concerning reboots. Battery sits firmly on its place. I don't think the problem is with the hw, because I didn't have this problem before 'stable' update.Yesterday device turned off 3 three times when talking on the phone. I removed battery and waited 10 secs before inserting it back. Wlan was disabled.
This is getting ridiculous.
Did you try to remove the battery 10 minutes? This solved (partially) the problems for me.

My problems appeared about 2 weeks before the last update: suddenly, I had several reboots/switch off per day. The SW update didn’t change anything. Then, I removed the battery 10 minutes (maybe something to do with capacitor discharge), I now can live one week before the next reboot/switch off.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 120 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Perth, Australia
I had frequent reboots, and I 'appeared' (who knows if it was this) to fix it by re-authenticating my Google account, which was no longer valid. I think it was a combination of wifi/network dropout and XMPP trying to connect to Google Talk with expired authentication. I didn't realise my Google Account wasn't working until I looked in the settings.

The Following User Says Thank You to mattaustin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 73 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2012 @ THESSALONIKI GREECE
How can delete the tutorial app?

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@shanttu & @m4r0v3r
I also thought "My battery is more than tight and snugly sitting.", but after inserting a piece of paper(which was quite hard, as the battery sits really tight!) I haven't had a single reboot or shutdown. That is around 2 weeks ago/
Actually prior to do that I removed the battery for 10 minutes. I also thought "What sense does it make removing it for 10 minutes and not for 30 seconds?", but I was advised by Carsten Munk(@stskeeps) of Jolla, that it is really needed. And since then - not a single issue. Of course - it can happen every moment
So even if it looks stupid - try it. And share experience here

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience