Service tohd has been disabled because of the battery drain. That's why it was not working. Thanks a lot llelectronics!

does anyone know where i can change the default signature that is added to email replies?

Originally Posted by droll View Post
does anyone know where i can change the default signature that is added to email replies?
Under Settings - Apps - Email:

You can edit the text of your email signature under the "Include signature" option.

The Following User Says Thank You to zamorph For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
Just got my microsd, decided to format it to btrfs for easy compatability (did it with ubuntu linux, don't know if it could have been formatted with Jolla). Then I formed a symlink for easy file transfer.

To everyone trying to create a symbolic link for sdcard: don't go to dev-mode (devel-su) or the link won't be created in home/nemo, which means the sdcard won't show when the device is connected to computer. For command-line beginners like me it isn't so clear at first

The Following User Says Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by droll View Post
where does jolla store application data? for example, where do the files for the Notes application go? I have some text data on N900 (via built-in Notes application) that i want to transfer to Jolla.
anyone? what's the best way to transfer the notes from n900 to jolla? it's not a couple of lines - i've got a lot of stuff in that text file on my n900.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Just wondering if anyone has an idea of how the contacts are stored... Is it in sqlite or something? The whole thing with bad labels on contacts is annoying (especially when combined with the Sailfish WhatsApp client not reading non-mobile numbers at the moment). Possibly some commandline-fu might be able to fix this temporarily until either (or both) of the bugs are fixed...

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Spain
where does jolla store application data? for example, where do the files for the Notes application go? I have some text data on N900 (via built-in Notes application) that i want to transfer to Jolla.
anyone? what's the best way to transfer the notes from n900 to jolla? it's not a couple of lines - i've got a lot of stuff in that text file on my n900.
As far as I've seen, "notes" in Maemo/N900 are HTML files stored in

/home/user/.osso/osso-notes/

While "notes" in Sailfish/Jolla are stored into a SQLITE file in

/home/nemo/.local/share/jolla-notes/QML/OfflineStorage/Databases

So I would be a question of converting formats, but my knowledge ends here. If I was you, I would try to find a Sailfish simple text editor.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
how do i see the hidden folder in jolla? i use xterminal or file manager also cant see

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
how do i see the hidden folder in jolla? i use xterminal or file manager also cant see
find / -name *.your type of file

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Code:
ls -a
shows hidden files on a terminal.

Donate using Liberapay

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to llelectronics For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience