Notices

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
[QUOTE=g0r;1070664]
Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post

Why? I have kismet and was able to undisclosed few hidden ssid successfully
That's because there was traffic, then indeed kismet can help because it's a sniffer

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
[QUOTE=mr_pingu;1070666]
Originally Posted by g0r View Post

That's because there was traffic, then indeed kismet can help because it's a sniffer
Well then looks like karam already did it (cowpatty,genpmk,mdk3,.....etc) here

Edit: sorry Saturn if you think I made an inappropriate link on this thread please let me know and I will remove it.

Last edited by g0r; 2011-08-15 at 21:22.

One problem here , today I tried to break one wifi network and I started decrypting , I changed my mind and gave up in 1 minute , after 2 hours my phone was on low battery . What happened ? that script were still running or what ? because I closed anything related to cleven .

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
One problem here , today I tried to break one wifi network and I started decrypting , I changed my mind and gave up in 1 minute , after 2 hours my phone was on low battery . What happened ? that script were still running or what ? because I closed anything related to cleven .
There is a bug in the wlan drivers that sometimes they get 'stuck' and consume high current (check the bleeding-edge drivers' thread for more info).

If you unloaded the drivers and closed all windows, them most probably that's the reason.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
Hmmm, same think happened with me, also my n900 is setup to search & connect to known networks every 5min but every time after I use Cleven does not for some reason.

I remember fAircrack had something similar but is fixed now.

suggestion to you Dragoss91 if you have installed Conky on your n900 find the running program and kill it using the PID no.

hope this helped

The Following User Says Thank You to g0r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by g0r View Post
Hmmm, same think happened with me, also my n900 is setup to search & connect to known networks every 5min but every time after I use Cleven does not for some reason.
Did you notice note 1 here : http://wiki.maemo.org/Cleven#System_...uration_Dialog

You need to restore the internet connection setting (to your preferred one) after you complete and unload the drivers. Then all will be as before.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Did you notice note 1 here : http://wiki.maemo.org/Cleven#System_...uration_Dialog

You need to restore the internet connection setting (to your preferred one) after you complete and unload the drivers. Then all will be as before.
Stupid mistake. Thank You, (and yes I always read instructions before use, but looks like this time I did not paid much attention)

Last edited by g0r; 2011-08-15 at 22:20.

FYI, Cleven v 1-10-1 is now in extras-testing repository.

Mentalist has pushed the macchanger package in extras-testing which allows me also to push cleven.

Note that cleven is not yet in a completed version (i.e. missing still deauthentication) and therefore will not be promoted to extras even if you vote. The purpose is to have a working version while I push more unstable versions in devel. That is, use devel for development!

From now on you should use the version in testing to have a more stable version.

Last edited by Saturn; 2011-08-16 at 18:28.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Just came online to tell you, and I see you noticed I promoted it already.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
I can't decrypt =(

so how can I get a dictionary ?

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver