Active Topics

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Its almost imposible to get battery to smaller size with the same or better mAh.. When you want to add mAh... size is going to be larger. I think, this is the maxed out battery size/mAh.

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
Originally Posted by Ashbeck View Post
Il keep looking to see if i get a higher mAh battery made by some Chinese company.

Remember: A mans dreams are limited only by his Imagination
most likely you are going to end up with a battery smaller than the original, but you wont know it. Hey ignorance is bliss. You will think you have a higher capacity battery and thats all that counts. I am sorry, too easy.

The Following User Says Thank You to balisingh For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Ashbeck View Post
The problem for people who think, An external power source is best, you are reminded of that flap that has to be opened to be charged. When on the move, i think, you should think about that because the slightest bump could see that flap Gone...
And when using external battery, lots of energy is wasted because it is starting to charge the internal battery right after it is connected.

There could be a hack for that, or could there? I mean, one could manually disable charging and use all the power to the device from microUSB.

Anyway, I still think it is plainly STUPID to put hardly replaceable battery and "beautiful" backcover to a device like N9, which is meant to be a device for heavy users. For cheap devices, mean to children and elderly, like Lumias it can be excused maybe though.

Last edited by zimon; 2012-03-27 at 18:38.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zimon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Its almost imposible to get battery to smaller size with the same or better mAh.. When you want to add mAh... size is going to be larger. I think, this is the maxed out battery size/mAh.
And please nobody trust those ebay ones that claim to have silly capacities backed in a same size.
At the very best you will end up with similar battery in capacity, or more likely half of the original.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London
Look that 2500 mAh for N9 ???

2500mAh High capacity battery BP-4L for Nokia N9 E61i E71 E72 N97 N97i E90 E95

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250991581483

That battery doesn't even have a wired connector.

The Following User Says Thank You to taviman For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery, nokia n9