Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Since alot of developers are porting current community N900 apps to the N9, I thought to make a thread which documents exactly what is being done and the stages it is at right now.

Firstly, there is already a thread called Which N900 Apps Would You Like Ported to N9:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...95#post1040595

For any requests, please post in that thread. This thread is not for apps you would like ported.

It is just intended to provide a guide/link to all current and future app porting projects, that way the community can have access to them all in one simple thread, on the first page. Nice and easy!

So if you are a developer that is currently porting or plans to port a community app to the N9, firstly please create a new thread for these apps in this Meego/Harmattan section, so that you apps have their own individual threads.

Secondly post in this thread saying the name of the app you are porting and post a link to your app thread/website etc.

I will update the first page with app names along with their relevant thread/website links and the current updates/stages the app is at.

That way people on these forums can just browse through the first page, look for the app they want, click the link and be taken to where they need to go. I know I for one can benefit from something like this, I would love to know exactly what community apps I could have access to on the Nokia N9, I'm sure others feel the same for many reasons.

The Following User Says Thank You to Prozac786 For This Useful Post:
bump: to keep developers & community aware of this thread, will delete these posts when the thread becomes active.

I don't think you can delete messages.

You can in the edit option ,right at the top, says do not delete message and under that it says delete message

Learn somethin' new everyday.

now you'll make it really sticky

Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
Panucci-qml is already done and I wager gpodder-qml will be done by thp before the N9 is in shops.
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

The Following User Says Thank You to xerxes2 For This Useful Post: