lmao - chinese phone batteries suck ?

hey mr clueless - read dk-frosts n900 battery test thread - the best performing n900 battery with a capacity that EXCEEDS the orioginal stock battery is a CHINESE MAINLAND battery (scuds) that sells at a fraction of the price of the nokia original

plz get a clue

Originally Posted by K1ll3rm4n View Post
uuuuu noobish china phones, you will be lucky if it works for more than 2 weeks. Most probably battery will run out in 2 hours, you will be charging it for 2 days, constant crashes and reboots.

As soon as something is half cheaper than something similiar somewhere else, you wil get fake or something which is nice only on the box.

Believe me, you better pay more for something which you are sure that it works, than for cheaper brick. (Or at least these are my experience, these clones are just same like everything else from laser pointers to guns. just look at ebay)

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
And they always seem to come with a TVtuner built in. Why the big companies dont do this is beyond me...

What the hell...

But from the specs it’s pretty much a mini netbook, equipped with an untold Intel Atom Z processor and 5-inches 800*480 capacitive touchscreen, with support to 1080p videos. It even gets a Ethernet port to allow wire Internet connect. It also gets HDMI, VGA, USB ports, and support 3G connectivity and GPS. No words about the price and time of availability.
original article: http://www.clonedinchina.com/2011/04...e-console.html
Attached Images

Last edited by Daneel; 2011-05-29 at 08:29.

http://www.clonedinchina.com/2011/01...the-phone.html

Just a clue of how serious these chinese companies are.

Meizu company chose the first day of 2011 to launched its highly-anticipated phone M9 in China today. Meizu in the mobile industry become known for its first phone M8 that looks very similar to iPhone. It seems that the company does not only copy Apple’s design, but also the company’s market strategy and culture. In China, Meizu has successfully abstracted a vast group of young people to become its loyal fans. So today the phone M9 arose craze as iPad and iPhone did in China’s big cities like Beijing, Shanghai, etc. The video shows in China mainland’s most modern city Shanghai, though the whether is very cold, people were standing in extremely long lines around the shop for M9.

Last edited by Daneel; 2011-05-30 at 06:09.

OH MY! http://www.shanzai.com/market-mayhem...mp-camera.html

The Dell Streak had a case of confused identity; I still can’t figure out if it was a giant smartphone or a mini tablet. It’s been a long time since we have seen any Dell Streak clones. It seems like the wait is over as Pantech has introduced its brand new tablet phone, the Vega No.5. It’s a notch above the Dell Streak in specs, with a 1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm processor and 8MP camera.

Clever chaps, these Chinese. Hell, they've even ripped off the USS Nimitz.

Would anyone like to buy a cloned N8 haha ...They could have at least attempted to put in a little effort when cloning the camera

I have just happen to "stumble upon" the China buye manufactures and bulk shippers website, they have everything! I may have to buy something

Ooooh, they have a N900/symbianese handset too

Last edited by MINKIN2; 2011-08-20 at 22:23.

Mediatek sucks big time. Well, not Mediatek itself, but chinese phone manufacturers that still use old low-performance non 3G-capable SOCs

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou

clones?
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

I would prefer the before IPad, much sturdier.