Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Exactly. Anyone believing otherwise have no idea what is going on - no idea at all. When the Chinese gets hold of this, it's rock n roll.
Quoted in expectation of gerbicks comment.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
You people are a lousy bunch of analysts LOL. I said earlier that WP+Nokia will be a hit and was ridiculed. As things turn out it actually looks like Nokia-WP will make it OK, they are really going for it.

Now the exact same people are trying to have me ridiculed for saying that the N9 will sell in numbers, and the reason: Nokia-WP will sell in numbers instead. And of course all the Eflop and M$ and killing Nokia and whatnot.

WP-Nokia will be OK, the N9 will be OK. Nokia will be OK. That is what will happen. The reason you can't see that is because you are thinking with your fanboy guts instead of your brains (not that it would actually make that much difference for you anyway )

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by volt View Post
Quoted in expectation of gerbicks comment.
I seriously have none. Face palm needs a newer level past double face palm... or even past alien facehugger face palm... I'm talking intergalactic level(s) of face palm here.

Like a Galactus face palming God level of face palm.

Makes no sense. But on meth, it still wouldn't.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Just stop.

You're not even looking at a single fact, just pulling weird out of your exit.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 974 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Ohio
@ ericsson

Please print out the following quote, go to the nearest mirror, and read it.

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
A fanboy assume that everyone think as he does. That is, he "support" and cheer "his" product/technology/whatever in the hope that it will become/remain market leader world wide, because said product/technology/whatever is "superior in all respects" (if it's not superior in all respects, it's superior in everything that counts).
Your recent denial of the truth in this thread and constant predictions that despite all the evidence, the N9 will apparently be the single best selling phone ever, are clearly indicative that by your own definition, you are a fanboy.

Please face the facts, the N9 is DOA and the odds of another device from Nokia running MeeGo are very slim indeed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lemmyslender For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Say something humorous and we'd probably laugh at the joke.
Gerbick + Elop = True

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Radu View Post
Americans also believe in freedom. Phone companies have the freedom to do whatever they want, you can't expect them to do what you, the guy with money in your pocket want.
So for example, I will buy an Android phone instead, which means that Nokia will lose my money. And there are others like me too.
freedom? LOL yes especially Apple that just sued Samsung and now stoped them from selling Samsung tablet in european

But I guess that "freedom" is only for US companys and not competition comming from outside US. I heard solmeone said some l US people want to change law and make Linux illegal cause its piratesoftware. If thats freedom I dont know if I like it...

I guess thats why Nokia also failed in US and now trying again with help of, yeah we all know who....

Gerbick, this is one of the moments where I leave despair behind and just have to sit and contemplate the destruction of mankind as we've been overwhelmed by the accidental side products of man's success of overcoming and controlling our environments. As we no longer have any natural threats, we're finally succumbing under the inevitable outcome: survival of the stupidest.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 209 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ York, Pa., USA
I seriously have none. Face palm needs a newer level past double face palm... or even past alien facehugger face palm... I'm talking intergalactic level(s) of face palm here.

Like a Galactus face palming God level of face palm.

Ask and ye shall receive...

see what I did there..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lorul2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Just got an email yesterday from nokia (au), confirming my subscription to the N9 update list, and letting me know more info is coming soon......

I'll ship to the states..... for a small fee

Tags
bada rox, buysomethinelse, facepalm(tm), galactus, goodbye nokia, just stop, n9 rox