Notices

Hello developers there

I am working in oman and need an sip application that works as i have seen all inbuilt sip client in N900 donot wok here.
There are various application for SYMBIAN which work as an sip client on SYMBIAN PHONE

one most popular is MOBILEVOIP available for symbian and ANDROID on www,smartvoip.com and also MOBILE DIALER for SYMBIAN

I request you developer please port any of the application for N900

THANKS IN ADVANCE

HOPING FOR GOOD OR WILL BE FRUSTRATED AS NOT ABLE CALL HOME AS OFFICIAL TELECOM OPERATOR CHARGES MORE

ONCE AGAIN THANKS IN ADVANCE

hmm....sip client from n900 works fine with SIP.
mobilevoip i believe is built for voipstunt, etc (voipbuster, etc from the same company group), and mine works with voipstunt.

Perhaps you need to try skype first. See whether it works since skype also has skype out which also have a lower rate than normal telco provider.

But before doing those above, please check the law. last I heard, some middle east country banned voip.

Yes I agree with u it was working when i was in india but here again not able to connect in oman so i need MOBILEVOIP

Any developers out there ready to help me
please i need this software it is also available for android so please.............

Thanks in advance

Tags
i'll get right, on that