Active Topics

I just spoke to the Nokia (U.S.A.) order desk- They will be offering the N770 in the USA by the end of next week. She told me the price is $359

so much for the $250.00 rumor...

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2005 @ Savannah, GA
I wish we they were accepting pre-orders but I guess we'll just be thankful (and hopeful) that next week really is the opening of the delivery window for all the none developers. The price is no surprise either, especially after seeing the EU pricing.

Posts: 772 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jul 2005 @ Montclair, NJ (NYC suburbs)
$359 is considerably less than 350 euros -- like 50 dollars less.

Man, now I have to write another post. I am so lazy.

I just called nokia they said November 17th. Just giving you all the heads up. I asked also if they would have limited supplies, they said no that it will be more then last time. They also said $350, not $359. The rep's name was peggy.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2005 @ Savannah, GA
Originally Posted by sjk5254
I just called nokia they said November 17th. Just giving you all the heads up. I asked also if they would have limited supplies, they said no that it will be more then last time. They also said $350, not $359. The rep's name was peggy.
Just more proof positive there is no real story here from the Nokia USA order desk. Ask any 3 people and get 3 different answers. I'm just hoping the "blended reality" is the store is open for business/order taking next week at a price less than US$375 with ready access to a reliable source of supply.

Originally Posted by Robert Gadd (OnPoint)
Just more proof positive there is no real story here from the Nokia USA order desk. Ask any 3 people and get 3 different answers. I'm just hoping the "blended reality" is the store is open for business/order taking next week at a price less than US$375 with ready access to a reliable source of supply.
LOL I like a moderate!!

The Following User Says Thank You to TripleNickle For This Useful Post:
Well, my order is still pending at the $350 price as far as I know. I'm assuming since it's in the system and cleared the credit verification, it should ship out as soon as they are in stock. I'll certainly let you folks know if that happens.

Jeff

I have also been told from a reliable source that next week IS the week the US will see the device... YAY

Edit:... I hope I get to keep my test unit...