I LOVE IT.

just a suggestion.

an on-screen capture button would be awesome.

it would avoid the shaking of the camera whenever we press the physical capture button ergo blurry images

I want to create an app for N900 to use exposure more than 2.5 s (FCam API maximum). Is it possible and safe if I override it? To 30 s for example . Should I modify the FCam's sensor API code or even the FCam's ET8EK8 driver code? Or just specify the exposure time without modifying them? What's the real maximum exposure of N900 camera?

Thanks

Last edited by AWasisto; 2012-05-23 at 17:37.

Anyone can help me? I can't take a picture more than 2 s exposure. I've modified the API, but it still takes a picture in 2 s. What should I change?

does anybody know how can i debug Fcam app, under windows 7 OS??

i want to be able to stop and check values, or other option to check values while stopping the app..

is it possiable?? does anybody succssed in doing that??

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by AWasisto View Post
I want to create an app for N900 to use exposure more than 2.5 s (FCam API maximum). Is it possible and safe if I override it? To 30 s for example . Should I modify the FCam's sensor API code or even the FCam's ET8EK8 driver code? Or just specify the exposure time without modifying them? What's the real maximum exposure of N900 camera?

Thanks
We had a thunder and ligtning storm the other day and I was wondering if I could take long exposures with my N900 to be able to capture some of the lightning. I was disappointed to see that I couldn't. I hope you get this going. But, is it possible to change the aperture?

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Is anybody still working on FCam? And has anybody looked at the reason why installing FCam affects the stock camera images?

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 88 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Spain
Sorry for up this thread..

Its possible extend the Exposure Time parameter benyond of 1 second ??

I saw a video test with fcam and no longer for the one second for photo, and my question is for improve a bit the night photos in static scenarios and high exposure time is a good trick for this..