Active Topics

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Triangulation, not sure if jolla's but one guy tracked his package from 50km of his location to china and back again, Koln = lucky

Happy birthday!
Lol, I have read these stories. One guy shipped a package from New Zealand to South Africa, he expected this to Australia and then SA but instead it went through the Asia's and ended up Kazakhstan before completing its journey. :?

Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Lol, I have read these stories. One guy shipped a package from New Zealand to South Africa, he expected this to go the Australia and then SA but instead it went through the Asia's and ended up Kazakhstan before completing its journey. :?
Yeah, cheap flights made algorithms go crazy, but cheaper

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Yea I've only heard of whatsapp on this forum, never knew anyone in real life that used it or mentioned it. I'd rather have voice support for xmpp (jingle) or integrated tox or if proprietary better google hangout support (voice and video). Grandma uses google hangouts from her android to my wife's android to say hi to the kid. I know people on LINE but don't care about it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to salyavin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Congrats Jolla!

Now please tell Fedex to give me my phone. It was shipped from Finland on the 25th, landed in Paris the same day, stayed there for 2.5days (my house in the UK is a 6hr train ride to paris) and the then made its way to Koln DE. Why is it going backwards?

I want to celebrate with you jolla. Please don't use these for the tabet
haha, this post takes me back to a year ago with everyone tracking their phones, and that legendary spreadsheet.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
haha, this post takes me back to a year ago with everyone tracking their phones, and that legendary spreadsheet.
The sheet may rise and halt normal life again in May 2015

That will be the real birthday celebration in Jolla (HW release) years.

The Following User Says Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Everyone I know is on WhatsApp, literally. University student in the UK.