the singaporean version 16 gig black got detected by NSU too!

i have a question though: since through the NSU, it takes 1 gig and OTA it is 200mb...why is that? i only have the 16 gig one..so every MB is crucial. lol

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by asianmoomoo View Post

i have a question though: since through the NSU, it takes 1 gig and OTA it is 200mb...why is that? i only have the 16 gig one..so every MB is crucial. lol
Don't worry, it's not using up 800MB than what you currently use. It is overwriting what you already have. Also, OTA is around 1GB also if you count all the apps/games it updates. Even the flash FW image from Navifirm is around 1.1GB uncompressed.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
how long will the install take given it finishes downloading all 1.1gig of stuff?

ok weird, the phone just finished updating but the NSU on my computer says "failed"..but when i checked the software in the phone, it is PR 1.1. any clues?

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
Originally Posted by asianmoomoo View Post

After the initial 200mb dl you will have to also update a good few apps as well.

The 1gig does it all in one go.

The Following User Says Thank You to warrentaye For This Useful Post:
Warrentaye: do you have the resource app installed? if you do, can you let me know how much memory is used? Mine says 870mb used. this is quite weird.

Can you play video on youtube with the native web browser . That was posible with my N9 but now it isn't . It just keep turning around and around . I must turn to m.youtube to watch video on youtube.

Q: What are the 2 leftmost icons (the "macro flower" and "pictures") when you open the Gallery application? They both display the exact same images?

Q: Why doesn't video clips taken with the camera go to Videos application? What DOES go to Video application?

Originally Posted by Paapaa View Post
Q: Why doesn't video clips taken with the camera go to Videos application? What DOES go to Video application?
Videos in MyDocs/Movies will appear in the Videos application. when you connect your n9 to your pc through usb put the videos in the Movies folder and they will appear in the videos application after some time

Originally Posted by soleil View Post
Can you play video on youtube with the native web browser . That was posible with my N9 but now it isn't . It just keep turning around and around . I must turn to m.youtube to watch video on youtube.
hello, anyone ?