Notices

well, I can't access the garage project, so I just upload it here. The change is really really small - only one line, as you can see in my prev post.
I don't have time to check that "release", so try it on your own risk.
I don't expect any problems, just in case.

any other requests or bug reports ?
Attached Files
File Type: deb frediablo_2.2beta-notwb_all.deb (483.7 KB, 139 views)

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Just installed the latest version, and thank you for the larger fonts, and the other improvements.

A great improvement on a great theme.

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ italy
thx Se7eN!, now I'm using it without problems;

about the bug of the text entries:
is that a problem of the browser or the theme? (in webkits browser is even worse because you cannot view what you are writing, I use only MicroB, at least I can see what I write xD)

because It's a bug that persist from the 1st release of th teme!

All textboxes has black bg - thats theme default. I guess the browsers inherits that. I all applications, the font color in textbox is (almost) white - expect of browsers.
I sampled the text color in browser textbox, trying to figure out where it is defined, but it wasn't in the theme config. I also tried to change many colors to affect that, but no success. Therefor, the only conclusion I got is that this is browsers bug of not using the system definition for colors.

Yea, I see;
with MicroB the problem isn't important because it uses the theme's config in the font, so you can see what you are writing, in webkit's browser instead, it doesn't happen...except for digia!!! in digia, there are blax textbox with white/green (or the color of the theme's font) fonts!

is there a reason why in digia it works well and in tear/midori not?

my guess - their bugs... they probably hard-code the text color

so, isnt an idea to use theyr "bug" to improve tear/midori??

It's only an idea, I don't even know if it's possible >_<

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
They are buggs in Tear/Midori that they don't follow the proper hildon color theming.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

oh ok, I misunderstood sorry!!!

BTW is there any news about the taskbar? or the main menu?

thx a lot, this theme is beautiful (I do not like much dark themes, but this is very beautiful), and the tweak is fantasic!!

Posts: 177 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Washington State, USA
Thanks! The desktop UI hacks on the garage site rock! I love having Personal Menu in the statusbar and no sidebar whatsoever. It fits so well being a constant user of Personal Launcher even if u arent trying to emulate the look of M5.

Much obliged for the hacks