I've been trying to figure out a way to change the D-pad functions on the browser in os2007he. What I'd like to do, is map the up and down functions to "page up" and "page down" (or maybe scroll up/down 6 lines or so in either direction).

I think this would work better than the current skipping down to the next link/field on the page, since that varies a lot, and sometimes takes a while to start scrolling. Does anyone know if this can be done?

That would be fantastic, have you found a solution yet mike-y?

Evan.

Posts: 201 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ San Francisco, CA
I don't have a 770, but you can do this with the pre-microb browser by editing ~/.opera/input.ini; look for the [Browser Widget] section, and change the text to the right of "Down" to be " = Page down" and to the right of "Up" to be " = Page up".

There's a way to do this on microb, but only by toggling the up and down to pageup and pagedown globally. (At least, the only way I know.)

Any idea how to do this for os2008 on n800 for the microb?

I would like to have the down part of the d-pad page down and not jump to the various input boxes/frames.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows!

Posts: 574 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ BC, Canada
Originally Posted by habtool View Post
Any idea how to do this for os2008 on n800 for the microb?

I would like to have the down part of the d-pad page down and not jump to the various input boxes/frames.
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=12479