No live stream from the launch event, this was the response to queries by JollaPakistan:

"DNA ‏@DNA_fi 15 min

@alifakhruddin @JollaPakistan Sorry to say no. But please follow hashtag #hauskinjono for the world's funniest queue for #Jolla @jollahq"

Edit: The event site being built: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqRFyyVEcM
#hauskinjono = [world´s] funniest queue

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tujutzki For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Tujutzki View Post
No live stream from the launch event, this was the response to queries by JollaPakistan:

"DNA ‏@DNA_fi 15 min

@alifakhruddin @JollaPakistan Sorry to say no. But please follow hashtag #hauskinjono for the world's funniest queue for #Jolla @jollahq"

Edit: The event site being built: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqRFyyVEcM
#hauskinjono = [world´s] funniest queue
what about a jphone with ssh so we can participate in the party? To much to ask for?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
I feel like changing my shipping address to Jolla's office and see what happens
They all propably have a Jolla phone already, but it would still be a nice gesture to ship them one more as a present.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
biatch0: have you considered that the fact that they allow you to do that may be a mistake, your order may be rejected and it may take you longer to actually order? I'd say wait for them to respond until the 1st or 2nd and then order with the safest combination...
Yeah I know... that's why I actually reported it to them and didn't just go ahead with the order. The whole ethical security person and all y'know

The Following User Says Thank You to biatch0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
need to buy too many Christmas presents this year, I guess I'll have to get Jolla phone after the new year

The Following User Says Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
I strongly believe you received the payment email because your shipping address is in supported country. Even if you select MY/MY or UK/MY option, i think they will ship Jolla to UK address only.
And if you get a positive response from them then we can also bypass their EU only strategy by adopting this method :-)
Even though they seem to allow to enter shipping address to anywhere in the world, when you submit it for payment, it seems to catch if you try to ship to an unsupported country.

I tried to change my shipping address to US, but before it accepted the Paypal, it error out and said it is not allowed to ship to the address.

I then changed the address to a friend in UK and it accepted the order.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abyzthomas View Post
I tried to change my shipping address to US, but before it accepted the Paypal, it error out and said it is not allowed to ship to the address.
Too bad. That doesn't leave those of us in the US with a lot of hope in snagging one (outside of an importer).

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Came to mind that does anybody remember that angrybirds the other half what was shown in slush event? In one of big pictures? That could be that limited edition poppy red the other half.
e. maybe some angrybird game only for jolla etc? or different TOH than 'normal' AB TOH what u could buy

Last edited by eekkelund; 2013-11-26 at 16:48.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone one planning to a review of the beer and device tomorrow around 9 pm. Please share you blog url...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Anyone one planning to a review of the beer and device tomorrow around 9 pm. Please share you blog url...
And share your beer...

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red