Poll: which phone should I buy?
Poll Options
which phone should I buy?

Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
Can I have the GPS location because I am a metal detectorist.

Just kidding, I don't have the scuba gear and seawater detector. Those kind of detectors are about 2 g's
There are guys with that kind of metal detector that will find it for you here
http://theringfinders.com/
haha if it was up to me I would have called the cost guard and reported a dead body there so they could get every little thing in there searching for that body :P how ever I lost my phone there so I wasn't able to call LOL

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by Mada22009 View Post
haha if it was up to me I would have called the cost guard and reported a dead body there so they could get every little thing in there searching for that body :P how ever I lost my phone there so I wasn't able to call LOL
Scooperman to the rescue.
We detect and scoop
(well those of us with beach and seawater detectors).

now I am waiting for a reply on the white n9 for 130 eur and looking for good deals for the Note
Where did you find one for 130 euros??

Originally Posted by tommo View Post
Where did you find one for 130 euros??
my friend cracked her white unicorns screen so i am pursuing her to sell it for that price she still didn't reply me tho...

the phone is fully working and it's only the glass that got cracked...

Edit: after checking the prices of the digitizer it doesn't seem such a good idea to make that purchase

Gutting, voted N9 as if it was me I'd still choose another N9 over the other devices in the poll.

Had the 808 been a poll option though I'd have been torn.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tetlee For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
Gutting, voted N9 as if it was me I'd still choose another N9 over the other devices in the poll.

Had the 808 been a poll option though I'd have been torn.
waw every single review i read about it said bella barley does what it was suppose to be doing years ago that's kind of the reason i didn't really look at it
is it that good?

Well I've always been pleased with Nokia Belle on my E7, and feature pack 1 on the 808 has further improvements over that.

There are plenty of reviews around the web so have a read, of course if you don't have interest in an amazing camera then it might not be so worth considering.

The ultimate for me of course would have been the 808 with MeeGo, but rather Symbian than WP7 any day of the week.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
well as the title says I dropped my N9 In deep sea while filming something... it is impossible to retrieve it.

any way tragedy aside what should I do now? buy another one or just go for a new phone? I am thinking of Galaxy S3,S2 or Galaxy Note as an option how ever Meego is keeping my heart with the N9 ...

give me your honest opinions guys and please leave aside the fanboyism since this is really not what this thread is about
To be honest, I saw Galaxy Android at carrier's store, and the MeeGo's interface & multitasking is much better than Android's.
I'd take MeeGo.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

WELL AFTER DEEP THINKING I ARRIVED AT A DECISION
well I got this great deal on a couple of iphone 4s that i could sell for quite a good profit then i am gonna use this profit and add some on it to purchase....... a white N9+ a white galaxy s3 ....at great prices as well
I've been quite lucky with these deals and all this will barely set me back 400USD thanks to the crazy market for Iphones ...tomorrow all the deals will go down and will let you guys know what happens ...

thanks every one for your help, really appreciate it, this is what makes this forum the greatest ... bad times or good times you could get all the help and love you need cheers