I need to get rid of my n800 (I need a cell phone, long story...), and I need some cash. I really don't want to get rid of it, but I do not have a choice here.

Right now I do not have pictures, but I could take them if anyone would really want one.

Anyway, my n800 looks almost brand new. I put on an anti-glare screen protector from almost day one; the screen is awesome. There are no scratches or marks anywhere.

It will come with three SD cards--the original 128mb mini SD with the full-size SD adapter, a 2GB Sandisk SD card, and a Class-6 4GB SDHC card. It will also come with a leather case that looks brand new and is in perfect condition also. It has 2 pouches that hold SD cards, which is nice. I would also like to include the bluetooth stereo headphones that I used with the N800. They haven't been used much, but they are very nice. They are BlueAnt X5's and I used them to listen to music and to call people through VOIP. I will also include a bluetooth audio dongle which allows you to use the headphones with anything that has a 3.5mm jack (or 2.5 if you have an adapter). A new pair of Skullcandy earbuds will be included (with all ear adapters), and I will also include the charger for the N800 and the USB cable and the charger for the bluetooth audio dongle. I spent over $300 on all of this (about $320-$330 I think?)

I also have 218 positive feedback on eBay, accept Paypal, and will ship using USPS 2-3 day priority. Right now, I am not sure what I should sell this at, but I'm sure if you gave me a somewhat decent offer, I would accept.

Oh, I guess I can take trades on cell phones (unlocked?), but I do not ship first (have been ripped off a few times, not doing it again).

Thanks for looking.

I'm not too good at resale prices, anyone wanna give me a hand here?
Also, I will try and put pictures up tonight if I have time.

Well those are selling for 189 shipped at macmall.com I've read, and around 190 -200 new on ebay, and yours comes with the 3 cards, so I'd say 240 is a price someone would take it at..

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
He also mentions leather case and bluetooth stereo headphones (with dongle and earbud adapters), so maybe more.

Well, right now I am very flexible on the price, so if someone gives me an offer, if it is halfway decent, I will probably take it. The worst I could say is no.

Here is a list of what is included:

1.N800 w/ one stylus(anti-glare screen protector is on the unit)
2. USB cable and charger
3. Nokia cloth N800 pouch
4. CaseLogic Portable hard drive case
5. Class-6 4GB SDHC card
6. Sandisk 2GB SD card
7. Leather N800 case
8. BlueAnt X5 BT stereo headphones
9. 3.5mm BT dongle
10. Original 128mb Mini SD card with SD adapter
11. New pair of black SkullCandy earbuds

Last edited by bartsimpson123844; 2008-03-07 at 22:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to bartsimpson123844 For This Useful Post:
I would probably take $245-$265 for everything. I think that is a reasonable price for everything that I am including.

Okay, I really need to sell this. I am willing to do $240 shipped. That IS A STEAL, IMHO. I just really need the cash, so whoever gets this is really getting a good deal. I'm not sure If I could go much lower than $240 shipped. I can also ship within 24 hours, so you should get it fast.

Thanks.

This has been SOLD!