Notices

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
ever since I started playing with the screenlock mods my screen dims when I get a call or I start/end a call. Has this happened to anyone else or been stated before?
I updated the app but it's still there.

btw thanx Sakay for the hard work, and everyone else working on the mods.

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
hey i installed the android lockscreen from the repos its very nice. can someone please tell me how to use it only as landscape? how to lock it as landscape please please i dont want it potrait. what do i edit please tell thanks

somone help when i install this thing, i still see that iphone thing in the middle. i want it to be like the screenshot on the fist page of the thread

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by hhmah View Post
somone help when i install this thing, i still see that iphone thing in the middle. i want it to be like the screenshot on the fist page of the thread
The background used for the screenshot is not distributed in the package.
The default configuration uses the standard lockscreen background.
Install a theme or change the background image in the /opt/qtlockscreen/default.ini file.

Probably I'll add that background in the next update, so the default configration will be exactly like the screenshot.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sakya View Post
The background used for the screenshot is not distributed in the package.
The default configuration uses the standard lockscreen background.
Install a theme or change the background image in the /opt/qtlockscreen/default.ini file.

Probably I'll add that background in the next update, so the default configration will be exactly like the screenshot.
cheers mate, i think i'll wait for the next update

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
guys
what am I to do? everytime my screen turn off and I turn it on I get the home screen but I need the last used appl to be open

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
hey i installed the android lockscreen from the repos its very nice. can someone please tell me how to use it only as landscape? how to lock it as landscape please please i dont want it potrait. what do i edit please tell thanks
not sure where the .ini file of the android is at the moment , try finding it in
/home/user/.config/sakya

or

/opt/qtlockscreen

it will be android.ini or qtlockscreen.ini , not sure.

long click on it and then choose edit from the next pop up menu it will open the .ini file then find orientation , there you will see auto change it to landscape and save it and the open x-terminal and type killall qtlockscreen and enjoy

Last edited by eefo; 2011-09-22 at 09:30.

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by raverpol View Post
guys
what am I to do? everytime my screen turn off and I turn it on I get the home screen but I need the last used appl to be open
last used appl ?
do you write killall qtlockscreen in x-terminal after saving the .ini file ?

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
Hey Sakya! There's a question I've been meaning to ask you

Not all the album art images of my mp3s appear in the album art area of the lockscreens. I have checked that all my mp3s have album covers (embeded) and they all appear in both default media player and Someplayer.

For example, I have three mp3s tagged with the same album art (everybody hurts, man on the moon and drive from REM's automatic for the people) and only one of them shows the cover (everybody hurts)

Any idea why this is happening?

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
last used appl ?
do you write killall qtlockscreen in x-terminal after saving the .ini file ?
I do reboot
whan for example you have conversation open and the screen switches off and you try to unlock your phone it always unlocks in home screen and you have to tap two squares in the top left to see switch board and then tap on conversation window. it is always the same with any appl you had open before snooz