Notices

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Thank you for your bugreport, though I'm not sure what you mean exactly..

Do you mean that you've made your own background-set, that doesn't show up in the list, and then the program crashes?
In that case, how did you make the .desktop file, and where did you save it? (or did you make it with Wallpaeper?)
In the Wallpapear app:

If the list is empty, the app is terminated itself, when you click on Image Set Manager button.

The Following User Says Thank You to taril For This Useful Post:
Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
Allright thanks, I think I know how to fix it

The Following User Says Thank You to Berserk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
1. When you enter the name of the wallpaper set, it can not accept accents (éáűúőpóüöí).

2. When the device is on usb mass storage mode, the app terminates itself if you click on the Image Set Manager button.

The Following User Says Thank You to taril For This Useful Post:
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
Thank you Berserk, very useful and nice app. It would be great to be able to upload/download the sets from network. Have you already tought about that?

The Following User Says Thank You to cipper For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by taril View Post
1. When you enter the name of the wallpaper set, it can not accept accents (éáűúőpóüöí).

2. When the device is on usb mass storage mode, the app terminates itself if you click on the Image Set Manager button.

1. I did that on purpose, to avoid problems with filenames. If accents don't give problems, I'll consider enabling them.
2. That means it's working perfectly in mass storage mode, you're not allowed to touch the file system (I didn't code that, Nokia did)

Originally Posted by cipper View Post
Thank you Berserk, very useful and nice app. It would be great to be able to upload/download the sets from network. Have you already tought about that?
Thanks! I haven't thought about that, and I also don't know how to do that :P I think it would also need a fixed server, which I don't have :P but maybe I can figure something out.

I'm very busy at the moment, so I can't name dates, but thanks for all your input!

Finally this app is in Extras.

Good job.

Grettings.

Thanks I am very thankful for this!
I'm also shocked by the amount of downloads shown on this download page, 70500! really incredible..

In the past few months I haven't had time to update according to the given feedback here, now I hope I used enough comments in the code to understand my own work again :P
An update also has to go through Extras-devel and Extras-testing again, as far as I know.. but in any case, I'll post any updates in this topic, don't know when..

The Following User Says Thank You to Berserk For This Useful Post: