Originally Posted by haliava View Post
@Wonko

On what pebble firmware versions does weather work for you? As I have pebble steel with 2.2 firmware (and thus SDK 2 versions of both SmartWA and SmartStatus+).
My Pebble is on firmware version 2.0.2.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
@Wonko

Did a patch to Meecast (latest version as installed on my phone) as per your instructions (btw - curl should take file from githubusercontent - not github) - still no weather in either of two watchlets.

Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
There had been some changes in the internals of AudioPlayer.qml which require a slightly changed patch.
Please note that I disabled the BluetoothAudioPlayer in order to quickly work around a bug that happens otherwise.
I followed the previous instructions for applying the patch to the audio player but it failed with
Code:
malformed patch at line 85: + id: mediaPlayerRemoteControlIMPRIS
Have I reapplied the old patch instead of the new one? What is the location and name of the new patch?

Thanks for your work.

The Following User Says Thank You to kombipom For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kombipom View Post
I followed the previous instructions for applying the patch to the audio player but it failed with
Code:
malformed patch at line 85: + id: mediaPlayerRemoteControlIMPRIS
Have I reapplied the old patch instead of the new one? What is the location and name of the new patch?

Thanks for your work.
Thanks for the heads up. That seems to be my fault. I will fix it tonight. Don't have the time for this right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wonko For This Useful Post:
The patch should be fixed. Please try the new version and see if this fixes the issue.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Wonko, you should update your Pebble watch, so you wont have issues with different watch versions.
Should be easier to give support either

Originally Posted by haliava View Post
@Wonko

Did a patch to Meecast (latest version as installed on my phone) as per your instructions (btw - curl should take file from githubusercontent - not github) - still no weather in either of two watchlets.
I just tested it briefly and it works here (using MeeCast version 0.9.3).
Are you using the latest SkippingStones version from the github repository (not from OpenRepos)?
Did you push the respective button in SkippingStones for enabling SmartStatus support (You need to scroll down a bit to see those buttons.)?
Are you using exactly those SmartStatus watch apps that are linked to here in this thread?
Are other SmartStatus features, e.g., MediaPlayer control or displaying phone battery status working in the SmartStatus watch apps?

By the way, the weather information on the watch is only updated when the MeeCast app cover is updated.
You could try to add another location and switch between locations and see what happens when the MeeCast app cover is updated.

Finally, please keep in mind that all this is very experimental and far from being stable.
There are many parts that need to play together nicely for all this to work, so things can break at many different places.
All contributions, code, testing, documentation, etc. are very much appreciated.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
The patch should be fixed. Please try the new version and see if this fixes the issue.
Where is this new version?
Do we need to compile it first? Because the latest version is from 23 days ago that is available from the Github.

Also, there is a pull request from vasvlad, will you merge that?

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Where is this new version?
Do we need to compile it first? Because the latest version is from 23 days ago that is available from the Github.

Also, there is a pull request from vasvlad, will you merge that?
I was referring to the patch.
The latest SkippingStones version is still the one from 23 days ago.

I will merge all PRs eventually.
Please note, however, that I am doing all this in my very scarce spare time.
It is even already a lucky situation if I can spare a brief moment to answer here.

It does indeed fix the issue. Media control works again. Thanks Wonko.

The Following User Says Thank You to kombipom For This Useful Post: