Notices

@MohammadAG
Looks like if I don't let software running in background and not refreshing notifications, they always pop up again in event feed, is it a normal behaviour ?

Thnaks anyhow, this app is getting more and more smooth and mandatory

I installed latest 4-4 version, but still when i login nothing appear

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Now i disabled buildin facebook and running the Sociality backround. Let see battery usage and others .

A few feature requests!

1. Make the notifications that appear on the events feed Squircles.

2. Pressing the 'Clear' button on the N9 Feeds screen clears the 'Sociality is minimized thing' Ability to disable the sociality is minimized event popup would be nice.

3. Make it possible to POKE people, it seems only the iOS and Android clients are able to poke people which is upsetting, would be nice to fully move away from facebook text notifications.

4. Make picture viewing swipeable, so I can click on somebodies photo album, and simply swipe right to left to see the next picture in the album.

5. Make a search bar on the Friends List page! OR an alphabetical sidebar to allow easier scrolling!

6. Ability to change how often Sociality refreshes things for battery consumption reasons.

7. Last but not least, any chance of you making a twitter client? It'd be nice to have a twitter client that uses Harmattan's notifications system. This way I could disable notifications from the stock facebook/twitter client and pretty much avoid using the stock facebook/twitter clients

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
A few feature requests!

1. Make the notifications that appear on the events feed Squircles.

2. Pressing the 'Clear' button on the N9 Feeds screen clears the 'Sociality is minimized thing' Ability to disable the sociality is minimized event popup would be nice.

3. Make it possible to POKE people, it seems only the iOS and Android clients are able to poke people which is upsetting, would be nice to fully move away from facebook text notifications.

4. Make picture viewing swipeable, so I can click on somebodies photo album, and simply swipe right to left to see the next picture in the album.

5. Make a search bar on the Friends List page! OR an alphabetical sidebar to allow easier scrolling!

6. Ability to change how often Sociality refreshes things for battery consumption reasons.

7. Last but not least, any chance of you making a twitter client? It'd be nice to have a twitter client that uses Harmattan's notifications system. This way I could disable notifications from the stock facebook/twitter client and pretty much avoid using the stock facebook/twitter clients
1. It's already like that but I broke it somehow
2. Check settings
3. Poking is only available to private API users, like Nokia, not me.
4. Working on it, it's hard in MTF :/
5. Trying to implement alphabatical sidebar, but again, it's hard in MTF.
6. Check first post, it's just missing in the settings UI
7. Nope, not at the moment. I'm not sure if I should seeing as Twitter is looking to close the API to all 3rd party clients.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
1. It's already like that but I broke it somehow
2. Check settings
3. Poking is only available to private API users, like Nokia, not me.
4. Working on it, it's hard in MTF :/
5. Trying to implement alphabatical sidebar, but again, it's hard in MTF.
6. Check first post, it's just missing in the settings UI
7. Nope, not at the moment. I'm not sure if I should seeing as Twitter is looking to close the API to all 3rd party clients.
2. Ooops, didnt see that in settings :P
3. Aww that honestly sucks, guess that's a no-go then
4 & 5. Looking forward to it
6. Thanks I will check that out
7. Ohh well that's no good! Stupid twitter, well if it does close it will be a shame, would've loved a MAG Twitter client, would easily blow the others away!

Thanks for the great app

EDIT: Apparently you can request your app to be whitelisted by contacting a facebook dev or two The app doesn't have to be an official app to be whitelisted, especially if you only request certain functionality

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-07-31 at 12:27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
that's a nice name; MAG Twitter Client...it has a nice authoritative ring around it

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-07-31 at 11:54. Reason: typo

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
that's a nice name; MAG Twitter Client...it has a nice authoritative ring around it
It would be part of;The MAG Social Suite

My Contributions

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
This might be an odd question MAG.

I know how to start sociality via terminal, but can i start it minimized?

I am trying to phase out the stock facebook app, by disabling its notifications and using profilematic to start Sociality in the morning, and close it at night.

Sociality refreshing every 30 minutes

Obviously it won't be as useful until messages are integrated but I have fMobi as a backup

It would be useful to be able to start sociality minimized via terminal command so I dont have to minimize it myself every day

My Contributions

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-07-31 at 12:23.

check the settings, you can minimize it instead of closing it while swiping down the app