Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
I'm really getting f@*king fed up with the spam on this forum! This latest arsehole, Steven4, is all over the place and screws up the way I read messages.

There has to be something the moderators can do to prevent this ****; kick them off, mailbomb their asses or put a contract on their heads, whatever.

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Maybe show a little misguided interest in their products. www.419eater.com

They might not be 419 scammers but they're still assheads.

The moderators here do keep logs of everyone's ip. So, if they wanted they could email their ISP with a spam complaint. That will atleast get them a call from their isp.

Sorry, it's only now that I deleted his posts and banned his username. I added keywords of his posts to the spam database which hopefully blocks all similar posts in the future. Thanks to all those who reported his posts.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by Reggie
Sorry, it's only now that I deleted his posts and banned his username. I added keywords of his posts to the spam database which hopefully blocks all similar posts in the future. Thanks to all those who reported his posts.
Thank you so very much.

Now, if only I knew where I could buy a Nokia N91 for a cheap price of...