Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
I'm not going to update maemo-org theme unless I get some help getting my N900 working on my work network for me. Its a EAP/TLS network that uses a dynamic WEP. Windows Mobile has a nice little Key is Provided for me check box that we do not. I need a way to get my N900 connected to my network. Once I get some instructions I will update maemo.org theme. I'm not scared of using xterm so if there is anyway of getting this to work please explain.

Extra information: When I try to connect it shows the network as being WEP and asks for Key. I found this site http://www.penguintown.net/~gorlik/n770.html but instructions don't work on N900. I beleive there is a "radius" server that is doing the auth.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2010-06-04 at 20:04.

Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
Thats blackmail, I like your style. lol

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
The only use I have for N900 right now is as a tablet at work, but I need it to connect to work network. If I have no use for N900 no need for me to update theme. It might be a little blackmail but I'm ok with that.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
If you have no other use then that is very understandable.

someone give some help to andrewblack so he can get some proper use out of his n900. (or the kitten gets it)