Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Nothing goes wrong.
Jolla themselves have stated that there were indeed significant problems in shipping.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by zwer View Post
Pardon me for barging in, but could somebody tell me what's the necessary alcohol level in one's bloodstream to read and make sense of the last dozen or so posts in this thread?
I had this before, the whole bottle:
http://www.pago.at/?q=fruit-juice/252
I thought it didn't contain alcohol, but come think of it there was this ever so slight taste of fermentation...

Anyway, case closed, 2 people on ignore and I'll stay silent until I can join in again directly from my Jolla phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
My jphone seems to have been approved for air transport now:
http://www.posti.fi/itemtracking/pos...=RR082653995FI

They probably opened the package and checked that it was a phone and not a bomb. So if not anything blows up I'll have it early next week.

Edit: And this is a private package, not from a shop!
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

Last edited by xerxes2; 2013-12-14 at 17:45.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xerxes2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
I had this before, the whole bottle:
http://www.pago.at/?q=fruit-juice/252
I thought it didn't contain alcohol, but come think of it there was this ever so slight taste of fermentation...
That would be too weak to get to the level required to understand what you were arguing about. Something a bit more fermented and distilled ought to help, tho... I'll record how much I have to drink to reach the level of understanding of aforementioned posts. Onwards with science!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Back to shipments: anyone knows why order number and invoice number are different?

P.S.
Please, someone explains me how people can rise problems agressively, argue that these are forums where people share their thoughts, get answers from those they were replying too, and end up announcing publicly that they put them on ignore list. Just don't try to use forums, or in read only mode.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2013-12-14 at 17:53.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Beer in, ideas out...

EDIT I just came to the conclusion that apples browsers is suppoerior when working with forms and copy and paste. Dont have time to fix this message as I want all devices should use apples form and copy and paste! Im sure jollabrowser is useless too. ****! How hard can it be!?!?!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-12-14 at 18:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Please, someone explains me how people can rise problems agressively, argue that these are forums here people share their thoughts, receive answers from those they were replying too, and end up announcing publicly that they put them on ignore list. Just don't try to use forums, or in read only mode.
The world is not a fair place and people, in the end, are very subjectively interested in whatever they happen to be interested at any one time or whatever serves their perceived immediate interest.

It is easier to click Thank you or Like on a post about alcohol, than to do so in response to a thought-out post about something relevant - let alone respond with further insight.

Irony is, many people actually enjoy a post about alcohol more than a post about Jolla order tracking if the latter takes any effort to read and understand, or if the topic is controversial in some way.

Ignore is the easy way out.

The Following User Says Thank You to epmt For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by zwer View Post
Pardon me for barging in, but could somebody tell me what's the necessary alcohol level in one's bloodstream to read and make sense of the last dozen or so posts in this thread?
I feel as the only sober person on a drunken party of sailors
Bwahahaha....
Oh zwer (incognito), always a "Kodak moment" when you do (once in a blue moon) chime in.
On the same scale as Marxian...
But I digress things further, I go back to lurking now, bye-bye.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Bwahahaha....
Oh zwer (incognito), always a "Kodak moment" when you do (once in a blue moon) chime in.
On the same scale as Marxian...
But I digress things further, I go back to lurking now, bye-bye.
Yes, it is always far more easier to entertain people with a sarcastic remark than with actually making an effort and providing insight into a relevant discussion.

Unless, of course, you happen to - at that time - find that actual information useful. Then the story may change on what you find entertaining.

I wonder what the world would look like if the only profession was stand-up comedian.

The Following User Says Thank You to epmt For This Useful Post:
with all due respect, this was factually incorrect, unfortunately i should know

but i understand a lot of these comms get flung out to quieten the questions/queries, i cant blame you for that i guess, its seemingly how it works nowadays

as long as i get my currently "Paid" status for 25th, i wont hold it against you personally

Originally Posted by cybette View Post
If you've made your purchases by 2-Dec, we're sticking stamps on your packages right now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post: