Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Aaaand, the deadline passed which means I won't be getting my Jolla for at least a couple of months more It might have made it had they used weekend delivery instead of weekday only...

The little guy almost made it, tho - got into a delivery van in Roden, which is at a pissing distance from Groningen, but my connection had to run out to catch a train at the same time - they tried to deliver it 10 minutes ago, to no avail - so in the end 40 minutes are what stood between getting my Jolla now and your-favorite-deity-knows when...

Oh well, now I need to figure out how to reorganize the FedEx guys to deliver it somewhere else as nobody will be at the destination to pick it up for a few weeks and I don't want it to get delivered back to the sender - it barely made it from Finland to the Netherlands!

Looks like Jolla finally found Switzerland on the map and starts delivery. At least parcel finally appeared on FedEx tracking. Now I only need to find out how to contact FedEx and deliver it to another place (as I don't think the phone arrives tomorrow morning) and make sure I don't get double-taxed.

Thanks to all in this thread to collect information about delivery which wasn't given to us by Jolla & I hope we can soon forget about those problems and enjoy the phone. But for now another Christmas with my N9 - for sure a good thing too

Last edited by caprico; 2013-12-23 at 10:48.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caprico For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Confederatio Helvetica
Thanks for the heads-up! I can see mine as well.

Check this out:
Special handling section -- Deliver Weekday

This is priority shipping, if I'm not mistaken -- and "estimated delivery" says "tomorrow". So I'm still not losing hope!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rentze For This Useful Post:
@caprico / rentze how did you find it? track by reference? mine does not appear yet (also to CH) order 25XX.

Cheers

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Indeed !

Estimated delivery : Tues 12/24/2013 by 12:00 pm

If it's true, this will be the best christmas gift since years!

Go to Track by reference, enter your No 2000025XX, enter the country and the postal code.

Last edited by Jordi; 2013-12-23 at 11:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by luke_dirtwalker View Post
@caprico / rentze how did you find it? track by reference? mine does not appear yet (also to CH) order 25XX.

Cheers
Go here:*https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/

Chose (important!)*"Track by Reference". There enter your order number (2000025XX), your country and ZIP*code (sometimes ZIP code isn't necessary).

That should work!*My number was 202X. If nothing is displayed, FedEx probably doesn't have the shipment registrated yet.

Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
Indeed !

Estimated delivery : Tues 12/24/2013 by 12:00 pm

If it's true, this will be the best christmas gift since years!
That would be lovely and I'd own Jolla a big thank you. My tracking doesn't tell me a time (only date). But I*might stay a bit longer at my place - I*live 40min away from you, so maybe get the package around the same time ;-)*

The Following User Says Thank You to caprico For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ switzerland
Originally Posted by luke_dirtwalker View Post

Cheers
No luck for me either with #200000633. They're probably entering them into the system in a random order...

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by ziller View Post
No luck for me either with #200000633. They're probably entering them into the system in a random order...
Nothing on Fedex yet for 200000277. Let's hope they ship them all today.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Delivered and updated spreedsheet!
order #200004099

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post: