Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
How is that "Making up for the dalay" with possibly more delay.

But again...Are you happy, I'm happy!
I didn't say it'd make it up for me. But it's THEIR way of making it up Well some people have much worse conditions than me so I think I won't complain because these people would be wishing to be like me

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by trashin View Post
I know what you mean hagiz.

Got an estimated delivery on Monday 6/1 whilst the package has been stuck in Trondheim, Norway since 30/12.

It's a 10 hour drive from Trondheim to Bodø, its destination .
Mine was delivered today, about an hour after I was complaining here. Seems like Norwegian Fedex are finally done with their holidays, so you'll probably get yours soon as well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hagiz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
Hard confirmation why my phone and many other shipments have been SSSSOOOOOOOOO delayed

Jolla outsells iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s at Finnish carrier DNA:
http://www.gsmarena.com/jolla_outsel...-news-7464.php

Originally Posted by trashin View Post
Hard confirmation why my phone and many other shipments have been SSSSOOOOOOOOO delayed

Jolla outsells iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s at Finnish carrier DNA:
http://www.gsmarena.com/jolla_outsel...-news-7464.php
ikr.
I got 5 emails from Jolla just apologizing about the delay. They said they're shipping mine in the coming week.

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
ikr.
I got 5 emails from Jolla just apologizing about the delay. They said they're shipping mine in the coming week.
You're lucky to have had any communication from them AMD.
I really hope that they act upon their words in your case.

I've had a single good communication with Jolla Care last Autumn when I changed my shipping address. They came back from Jolla Care within 24 hours confirming the change had been done.

Since then there has been nothing but disappointments on my part with Jolla.
In addition to the shipping delays I've harped on about in this thread I've yet to receive ANY word back from Jolla Care regarding the overpayment I've been forced to do (question asked 19/12 by email to Jolla Care).

Whilst I now know how to handle the overpayment/VAT issue, it's ONLY because I follow this tread @ TMO.

Lack of manpower on Jollas part or not - I still feel LIKE THE LAST ONE.

The Following User Says Thank You to trashin For This Useful Post:
To be completely honest with you, they did not reply until I talked to the Jolla guys in my friend list, they helped me out and told them to reply. But if I wanna tell you about my friends' situations, still, you're in a better situation than them. I just want you to know that your case isn't the worst. I'm kinda worried more about my friends than I should be about myself. Good luck anyway!

Thanks AMD,

I'm aware there are people like yourself that are still waiting for the Jphone at various stages prior to shipping confirmation and I really feel for you all.

I'm annoyed, as I'm sure you already know, that I put up the maximum pledge sum up early to get my Jphone.
Backed by plenty of promises from Jolla they've yet to deliver, even if my particular device should be around the corner. I'm not expecting the limited edition TOH I signed up for either since these seem to have run out - queue yet another apology from Jolla

Have you tried posting on Jolla's twitter account or something like that? Sending the guys messages on Facebook? Something has to be done!

I don't use Twitter nor Facebook, can't agree to their T&Cs.

I just received an SMS that a parcel has been loaded on a van to be delivered today, that's 3 days (2 working ones) faster than estimated by FedEx in my case - finally some good news .

The delivery is being done by Bring (bring.no) which is the courier arm of the incumbent Norwegian Postal service, similar to the Parcelforce service from Royal Mail in the UK.
This increases the chance that I get to pay the Norwegian VAT @25% before I'm handed the parcel.....

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
There are channel on IRC and t.j.c you can find sailors, as well as twitter can help

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post: