Notices

Posts: 401 | Thanked: 724 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
what i meant is, to have an option to easily and fast switch the language/layout. Like between latin and russian.
uhm...this seems to be quite a "must".is it?

Donate link

Originally Posted by realsportcars View Post
It is the right behaviour
accented first click show the accented layout and return to standard one after your shoot
accented second click hold the layout
btw your font is a bit too much big for the button...I can remove a letters from label :P
Well then can you change the button colours again for different modes

Also thats why I asked for a reduced font option so we can choose more specific sizes just incase we aren;t using nokias default font.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Hello thank you for your effort.
I also have the bug after the CSSU update. Plus I needed to apt-get the qt4 again in order to install the CSSU package.
Could you disable the highlight effect when you press backspace in alfanum? (this is an old wish not because of the bug) or if there is a manual way to disable it could you tell me?
Thank you very much

Originally Posted by angelos_cy View Post
Hello thank you for your effort.
I also have the bug after the CSSU update. Plus I needed to apt-get the qt4 again in order to install the CSSU package.
Could you disable the highlight effect when you press backspace in alfanum? (this is an old wish not because of the bug) or if there is a manual way to disable it could you tell me?
Thank you very much
sorry,there is no way to do that,also because alphanumeric is based on text highlight ...

Donate link

The Following User Says Thank You to realsportcars For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Is khmer layout implemented yet? I'm waiting for your update before I switch to this keyboard for everyday use.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Can you add language support into the description of the application? Also do you need khmer dictionary for the keyboard?

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Italy
Hi realsportcars,
in the qwerty layout, is it possible to configure the behavior of the "dot" key (the one placed at right of the space key), changing it to a "comma" when pressing the SHIFT key?
Inputing a "comma" is very painful because you have to switch to "123" layout and then click again two times to return back to the letters.
Furthermore the "comma" character is included in the "123" layout on the key positioned at left of the "rubber" so you can make the "dot" key available for other uses
Thank you in advance, bye!

Originally Posted by realsportcars View Post
sorry,there is no way to do that,also because alphanumeric is based on text highlight ...
MAG has found a way to fix the Qt bug from affecting the highlight thing in Qt Text Entry.

It should be in the next CSSU update

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
MAG has found a way to fix the Qt bug from affecting the highlight thing in Qt Text Entry.

It should be in the next CSSU update
WOW! very good news!

I will add khmer layout asap (hope this week), sorry for waiting but I'm working on another app for N900 that is also an university assigment.

EDIT: Do you mean a dictionary for t9 layout?

Perhpas I will make kb layouts as external file, so all people can change it. But there are some problems in char codifing

Donate link

Last edited by realsportcars; 2011-05-04 at 22:31.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realsportcars For This Useful Post:
Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
is there a possibility of adding the send function to the portrait keyboard?

Tags
keyboard, portrait, wikkid