I have kept registering at Grandcentral for an account but till date not a single email from them.

Is there any system when existing users can forward an invite ?

I even installed the Grandcentral dialer on my N800 - but cant use it wihout an account.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by nilchak View Post
Is there any system when existing users can forward an invite ?
No. GrandCentral may be included in the growing list of promising technologies Google purchased only to allow to slowly die.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
That would suck. I use it a LOT and it works very, very well.

Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
No. GrandCentral may be included in the growing list of promising technologies Google purchased only to allow to slowly die.
From what I heard from the Google Groups forum, it's still being worked on. (I believe from one of the developers). They've just been taking so long to adjust to Google's systems that they haven't been able to push any new features through yet. But they have a few planned updates due in Summer.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

see google.com/voice

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Wichita, KS
GrandCentral is now Google Voice, and according to their site, they "expect to have the service ready for new users in a matter of weeks, and are focused on opening it as soon as possible."

whether that's 2 weeks or 40 weeks is anybody's guess....