Notices

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Never-mind, with some quick searching of this thread I found it:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...te#post1227485
You guys really need to better place this....
It needs to be in your sigs, in the 1st post of all your threads, Nokia Store, the 3rd-party app catalogues etc.
It's almost like you don't really want people to donate!

I'm going to fix it

Vlad.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
^Good idea, making donation options clearly defined EVERYWHERE, are worth the effort/time
I'm unsubscribing for a while, if you ever need me to beta test something in advance, feel free to PM.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-03 at 11:18. Reason: typo

Unfortunately, after the Meego PR1.3 Update, the Meecast Widget in the Event feed is not working anymore for me... It shows a white cross in a red circle instead of a sun or cloud and one cant start the app from there anymore..
Anyone can replicate this? Already tried to reinstall, but problem persists..

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovenia, Ljubljana
Originally Posted by Funkyshab View Post
Unfortunately, after the Meego PR1.3 Update, the Meecast Widget in the Event feed is not working anymore for me... It shows a white cross in a red circle instead of a sun or cloud and one cant start the app from there anymore..
Reinstall it...
For me it works flawlessly. I did install the last update after the PR1.3 instalation though.

Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by Funkyshab View Post
hmm.
Try to remove all stations from you statons list and reboot device.

Vlad.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
looking forward 0.59 to replace accuweather

Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
hmm.
Try to remove all stations from you statons list and reboot device.

Vlad.
Hey thanx Vlad, that did solve the problem. Seems that the meego update somehow messed up the weather station profile...

Hi,

Newly registered although I would say I was a lurker for a long time and would always check out the community for my quick N9 fixes.

Anyway, I have been using the Meecast since I discovered it at the Nokia store and had no problems with the widgets until I applied the latest update of the app and I was running pr 1.2 then. I thought with PR 1.3 everything would get fixed somehow but no, I still have the same problem. It seems the standby widget got stuck to the "contour" appearance while I can always change the ones on the events screen and lockscreen. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Last edited by Deltor26; 2012-07-13 at 05:13.

I can confirm that Meecast behavior changed with the last version. For me, after a while, the widget dissapears in the locked screen, but it is related to the refreshing rate.
I either have to go to the notification screen, and usually that is enough to trigger the refreshing, or just wait for a while and the weather widget reappears in the lockscreen by itself.
This bug may be related with the refreshing rate of the local station sending it's data to Foreca or Weather servers...

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
Originally Posted by taviman View Post
I can confirm that Meecast behavior changed with the last version. For me, after a while, the widget dissapears in the locked screen, but it is related to the refreshing rate.
I either have to go to the notification screen, and usually that is enough to trigger the refreshing, or just wait for a while and the weather widget reappears in the lockscreen by itself.
This bug may be related with the refreshing rate of the local station sending it's data to Foreca or Weather servers...
Same problem here

Tags
forecast, meecast, omweather, weather