Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Yup from first post:

So install aegisctl and meego-confirm-text first
N9 16GB open mode, inception/aegisctl and NITdroid installed:
Installing meego-confirm-text => Can't install due to package error!
Trying reinstall aegisctl_1.3_armel.deb => Can't install, already installed from certicified source!
What to do?

Last edited by Garp; 2012-11-24 at 11:21.

Originally Posted by wolke View Post
cool,

p.s. heres the deb i made, if anyone else wants an aegis-free and gui-free install. note that it requires openmode and may ruin your phone and give you cancer.
https://github.com/teleshoes/n9-conf...l.deb?raw=true
Could this be a work around to this problem?:
N9 16GB open mode, inception/aegisctl and NITdroid installed:
Installing meego-confirm-text => Can't install due to package error!
Trying reinstall aegisctl_1.3_armel.deb => Can't install, already installed from certicified source!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Re-download the meego-confirm-text as it may be corrupt and install it using AEGIS_FIXED_ORIGIN=com.nokia.maemo then try installing busybox-power-noaegis

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Re-download the meego-confirm-text as it may be corrupt and install it using AEGIS_FIXED_ORIGIN=com.nokia.maemo then try installing busybox-power-noaegis
Installed meego-confirm-text_0.0.1_armel.deb with AEGIS.. etc which by that substituted meego-confirm-text_0.0.0-1-rzr1

Then tried to install busybox-power-noaegis without succes (Installation was cancelled):
1. Warning:This package touchen essential system binary
2. Warning: Cannot find the the list of symlinks to be removed. No symlinks will be removed at all.
Warning: /bin/busybox has been modified since installing busybox-power. This can be the result of a Busybox upgrade (e.g. by a Meego update) Your current /bin/busybox won't be touched.
(backup left at /bin/busybox distrib.)

Last edited by Garp; 2012-11-25 at 01:09.

Garp,

The last warning means you already had busybox-power installed then had some update to /bin/busybox

Edit: I don't know what you have exactly done (it would be better to give full outputs) but if I was you my installation procedure would simply have been:

- Download from first post meego-confirm-text, busybox-power-noaegis and aegisctl (all files from first post not Rzr's shared repo)

- install aegisctl (if you don't have it) via fixed origin

- install meego-confirm-text using fixed origin

- lastly install busybox-power using fixed origin

The above worked flawlessly for me; maybe you may want to do an uninstallation, clean re-install of default busybox (apt-get install busybox --reinstall) and follow the above and not use shared repo to prevent any conflicts etc...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-11-25 at 05:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Garp,

The last warning means you already had busybox-power installed then had some update to /bin/busybox

Edit: I don't know what you have exactly done (it would be better to give full outputs) but if I was you my installation procedure would simply have been:

- Download from first post meego-confirm-text, busybox-power-noaegis and aegisctl (all files from first post not Rzr's shared repo)

- install aegisctl (if you don't have it) via fixed origin

- install meego-confirm-text using fixed origin

- lastly install busybox-power using fixed origin

The above worked flawlessly for me; maybe you may want to do an uninstallation, clean re-install of default busybox (apt-get install busybox --reinstall) and follow the above and not use shared repo to prevent any conflicts etc...
Thank you thedead 1440

I have found busybox files in the libraries (inclusive one in NITdroid and a lot of symlinks info files (/var/lib/dpkg/info)) with dates from 07-06-11 to 03-07-12 and a busybox.list file from 07-17-12 thats all, so I really don't understand if and how I have got busybox-power installed?

Follow your proposal to procedure:
As mentioned I allready have aegisctl installed
Also meego-confirm-text I have installed with AEGIS....

Is it correct, what is left is to try installing busybox-power-noaegis with AEGIS.....?

Alternative: How to make sure or check if the allready installed(?) busybox-power is function? Because if so I don't need to do anythinmg?

Last edited by Garp; 2012-11-25 at 14:23.

thedead 1440

# AEGIS_FIXED_ORIGIN=com.nokia.maemo
~ # dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/busybox-power-noa
egis_1.20.2power4-harmattan0_armel.deb
Choose earlier skipped package busybox-power-noaegis.
(Reading database ... 107098 files og catalogs installed now.)
Extract busybox-power-noaegis (from .../busybox-power-noaegis_1.20.2power4-harmattan0_armel.deb)...
busybox-power: MeeGo/Harmattan (N9/50) environment detected
Please confirm the text on the screen of your device
aegis-installing busybox-power-noaegis (from '')
Package busybox-power-noaegis: denied 'CAP::sys_module' -- origin '' does not allow it
Package busybox-power-noaegis: denied 'tcb' --origin '' does not allow it
Package busybox-power-noaegis: denied 'CAP::sys_module' for '/var/lib/dpkg/info/busybox-power-noaegis.postinst' -- origin '' does not allow it
Package busybox-power-noaegis: denied 'tcb' for '/var/lib/dpkg/info/busybox-power-noaegis.postinst' -- origin '' does not allow it
Package busybox-power-noaegis: denied 'CAP::sys_module' for '/var/lib/dpkg/info/busybox-power-noaegis.prerm' -- origin '' does not allow it
Package busybox-power-noaegis: denied 'tcb' for '/var/lib/dpkg/info/busybox-power-noaegis.prerm' -- origin '' does not allow it
Set-up busybox-power-noaegis (1.20.2power4+harmattan0) op...
accli.cpp(1449): ERROR: cannot sign '/var/lib/aegis/refhashlist' (Permission denied)

Warning: an error has occured! Rolling back...
End of roll-back
dpkg: error during treatment of busybox-power-noaegis (--install):
under proces installed post-installation-script returned final status 1
Error during treatment:
busybox-power-noaegis
~ #

Last edited by Garp; 2012-11-25 at 15:59.

Garp,

2 things:

1) if you open your terminal and type devel-su and see busybox-power it means you already have it

2) if you wish to use fixed origin the proper procedure is:

Code:
~#AEGIS_FIXED_ORIGIN=com.nokia.maemo dpkg -i /path/to/file
OR

Code:
~#export AEGIS_FIXED_ORIGIN=com.nokia.maemo
~#dpkg -i /path/to/file

What you have done for fixed origin is incorrect hence your package is not installed via fixed origin and is from unknown source...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-11-25 at 15:51.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
thedead 1440 sorry!

That's what happens when amateurs try to act as prof!

~ $ devel-su
Password:

BusyBox v1.20.0.git (MeeGo 3:1.20-0.2+0m8) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

~ #

Last edited by Garp; 2012-11-25 at 16:07.

Garp, no worries at all; we all learn everyday

Ok now can you via fixed origin install meego-confirm-text and busybox-power-noaegis? Post the output here so we know for definite about the installation...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: