Sorry for creating another "bricked N9" thread on this forums, but I really need help.

Long time ago, my nokia n9 died because of battery drain... And I sent it to a technician who took out the battery and charged it with a battery charger. He managed to turn on the phone, but turned it off before giving it to me and told me to plug it at home. That, was bullsh*t. the phone still wouldnt charge.

The phone wouldnt turn on, either, so I tried the flasher method to try charge it. The flasher told me the battery was at 100%, so It started flashing. Everything was ok, the flash succeded, but still wouldnt charge or power on.

After re-flashing several times, I killed it.

It wont show signs of life. when connected to a charger, led would turn on at low brightness for a while. When connected to pc, it would:

1) turn on led at low brightness
2) vibrate, and led turns off
3) turn on led at high brightness, be detected by pc/flasher/phoenix
4) turn off completely, losing all connections (system flash cannot be completed, because the phone shuts down before finishing rootfs install)

Can someone help?

P.D. The technician guy replaced the original damaged usb port, with what seems to be an universal (or blackberry) port. Apparently, this has nothing to do with the problem, because phone connects to pc just fine.

Last edited by josedramirez07; 2014-08-28 at 16:25.

Pleeease help meee

I have been able to flash the device with most system components (cmt, kernel. etc). The only one not flashing is rootfs (). This is because the phone would shut itself off (and stop showing signs of life, like i said in the first post) before the whole file is transmitted...
Any help??

Sorry for opening this kind of thread that people usually dont like, but I ran out of ideas and i really need the phone back...

Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
Try to ask on IRC